Thursday, January 22, 2015

You reap what you sow

You reap what you sow

King Jesus

Let me explain what you are doing. Because of this shit, I will never comeback to NYC or any cold city ever again during the winter, because you have made me a slave. We all know I hate cold weather. Therefore I almost never live this apartment, other than to go to the store.

You when I say I need something and you do respond I have to go without.  Therefore my freezer has no food, my bank account empty and sleeping pattern all screwed up. I am very angry and is one step from hurting someone and if I go into automatic, where does it end?

I am not going to go into details, but for some reason I stay angry a long time and I am getting really pissed off.  I promise many of you, will know what it feels like to own the world and be penniless until I decide to g to the damn bank for you. I can take my shit at anytime, but it is your duty to hand it over. Short of that, you all are useless.


Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment