Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Curse of the Son of Man

The Curse of the Son of Man
 By: Jesus Christ

Personal Gain?

An old friend said this to me this message on Facebook:

Clifford Rucker of Queensbridge

"I'm not a part o I'm not a part of that th that's why your own personal gain I'm not benefiting from it."

I had not friends for the last 25 years.

None of you ever gave me a dime to do what has happened.

I have about $4 on this bank today

I am sleeping on someone's sofa, because my Freemasonic Satanic family ran me out of town. Now personal me could killed them all, but for 2 months I slept on a damn small ass sofa and was talk down to me by family taking turns telling me saying I am not God. Damn everything I am telling them that is right, I am not God is all that maters today among them.

Almost all of my family are FBI informants and single parents, but I am benefiting only?

Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home."


Oh my father house code for my house the Kingdom of God, which is New York City and I , love you'll but you will leave here saying lies like that on me.

In 55 years, I had only one real relationship. I guess that was personal. I am God, but all of you got all the girls, nobody wanted me, remember? But it is about personal gain.

Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home."

So my parents sent me on a journey as an infant, I worked all my life on something none of you believed in or assisted me in doing but who say these things about me, it is about your personal gain?

Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home."

So a man goes to college for just 9 years and earns a good living with honorable title and the right to be called doctor, saves live only when I show him the way. But I sent 55 years fighting Satan who enslaved all the world and was about to you to sleep forever, but whose battle Clifford I am fighting and where was any of you to say such a thing to the Lord?  What you did was slander and Libel.  Because you was AWOL.

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.  But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand."


I gave you all life, because without make the Nucleus there is no life, all of you came from me and all is controlled by the nucleus. This is basic, did I disappoint you because I am black?  Or did you think we was really going up together for the same purpose. Are you jealous for knowing God personally?   Meanwhile all of Queensbridge was on the sidelines, but men like Huey Newton, and the many Black Panther Party warriors who dies for me, have powerful son's like Lil Wayne, Birdman and his brother Slim, 50 Cent, Master P and Jay-Z, to name a few are living proof I am no lair or self person. while I sleep on small sofa in a project apartment, is about personal gain? They have over $2B between them already and the party is just starting. But it was all about me?

Then I call you and say get section 8 and I will get my flock into one of these brand new condos we built for my flock and more to come, because my house will have at least 6,000 stories and not these project stories at 12 feet per story and a city block in some cases, to house those who an do what they bible required of them.

And Mr. Rucker, I write you and Mark personally and maybe 7 more people in all of Queensbridge, because it is about personal gain?  But at my house alone I will feed, house, clothes and enlighten millions of people in my home.  How do I personally gain by providing for over 10,000,000 people for just doing simple things.  All I get is my Kingdom by 24 Queens of my Queendom and all of you stupid motherfuckers for eternity?

You are right Clifford Rucker, In guess I am the most selfish God in all the universe, because all I demanded of you is.

Mark 12:30-31

30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.”

I am selfish because I am the Lord or because you hate God?

Then I told you the wonderful news and have been crying ever since, because it seems only strangers are receiving me and I might never see many of you ever again, because nobody who hate me, will ever enter my Kingdom nor will leave it for long time, so I cried ever since, because for me to grow back into the person I once was, nobody can here can ever talk down to me or my flock. Ever Again. Never again will they call me crazy for loving a person, I don't care if she is rich and famous and I was supposed to be  poor, I had a right to love whom I chose. So what was the joke?  Me?

Why: Eternal life and civilized mindsets are required to fulfill our mission to draw the map of the universe. What you call home making claims about, what is in it for you, this is my damn Solar Space Ship and if you don't work you don't eat. if you don't eat you die, everyone will have job and no time be judging me.



Our Space Craft:


The Sun appears to be cruising along at 200 kilometers per second and it takes 240 million years to complete the grand circuit around the Galaxy. This speed is an absolute speed.

Because I told you I loved Janet Jackson, that I loved someone and had nobody and nobody wanted me anyway, not in Queensbridge. I know I never seem to be able to score, because the loved Oral and Mark's muscles, they looked down on me and them you said, you cannot even have a damn dream?  So you dishonored my all of my adulthood after they stole my childhood, then I turn around and said hey John  give those I grow up with in Queensbridge the whole damn L.I.C. to run and I will then settle with the Colombo Family, given each of the now 6 families $1 billion seed money, plus a money flow that includes all of the marijuana industry in the whole country to be shared among not just those who helped me, being the Mafia, Jews, and Black Panthers, CRIPS.  And then my selfish ass brought you'll all the major hospitals in New York City and Research Facilities by having a lo of money donated from a numbers racket scheme, where I will cure all diseases and give my flock eternal life?  So much personal gain?


 I said, Mr. President end the drug war. Then came you and your attitudes, so then  I said, maybe we need to teach them how to read first.  See we know 80% of our black men coming out of prison cannot read. And nobody who can read could ever hate the word of  God, because to those who understand me it is insider trader at its best. 

And if I just throw felons out of prison and into the streets, they will end up just another set of victims of recidivism, so just like they screwed them, they ( The Government) has to make this right. But these guys say they want nothing from the government, why because I am running it now? I am not going to have Bill Gates fix what Richard Nixon did.  So I adopted a program called Operation Solution and Response, but the program is not for me, but I care about setting up SRO housing facilities for our returning convicted felons with SSI for at least 3 years. So they at least have chance.

But I went even further, I wrote Barrack and said, you now the war on drugs is unconstitutional. See what you do not know is weed is not illegal the war on drug is the illegal factor. Therefore every living President is guilty of treason but President Obama. So all on violent drug offenders get compensated for everyday they spend in prison.

Goodbye and Good Luck;

Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment