Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Copyright Laws

New Copyright Laws

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

This will actually stimulate the economy, create an underground to preserve the lies based on some Freedom of Expression bullshit and create jobs for many writers. The book stores will boom.  The whole world will want to learn to read, to get off of the sidelines.

BibleStudyTools.com:

I applied  for a free NIV Holy Bible, I edited for the world and was told I cannot use my name, it is used already. I could not find the contact, but they need to write me an email telling me this has been corrected. Or shut the operation down.

And on that subject, since Paul was to take my copyrights in 5 years from Michael, based on Copyright Law, sings songs like Yesterday, talking about Prince Hall leaving his lying ass. He told Michael to lead him to say "Paul the girl is mines." Then no Michael she is mine's. You know they were talking about Janet!

This is how he plans to take it: We will create a Copyright Law of 2015, that will stop any foreigner from ever owner anything about American History to include the use of my name Jesus Christ.  If you used that name, it might have to come off of the shelves if it is against me, meaning the only bible I will allow is the NIV, because I wrote it.  Basically I own information and can control the web world web.

The Copyright Act of 1976 is a United States copyright law and remains the primary basis of copyright law in the United States, as amended by several later enacted copyright provisions. The Act spells out the basic rights of copyright holders, codified the doctrine of "fair use," and for most new copyrights adopted a unitary term based on the date of the author's death rather than the prior scheme of fixed initial and renewal terms. It became Public Law number 94-553 on October 19, 1976 and went into effect on January 1, 1978.

Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment