Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Herb Kelly Bitch Ass $$$ or Die Soon Bitches

Herb Kelly Bitch Ass $$$ or Die Soon Bitches

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

Fuck Proof Reading this shit:

The one person who half knows me is Queen NaQuila. You know your titles, the difference between Queen of Queens and Queens is a Queen of Queens throne or flock has been identified, so far we have Janet over Media or Hollywood, IIyasah the Nation of Hebrews, and NaQuila representing the Mafia or (Jews and Gentiles) & and Bitch ass Avon Park who are Hebrews who call God white.  I cannot even spell IIyasah, forget saying it, well we all will receive new names anyway. But I cannot even talk about her and brag. I want people to know! 

I am not using Queen of Queens anymore only because I am lazy and I told you all I am bored, this shit does not excite me, I have been doing this all my life, coming up with new ideas for me is not new at all, in fact sometimes like now it bores me. What do I really get out of  this, but sex and somewhere to have sex, something everybody always had but me.  Everything else goes to the people who hated me the whole way?  And I have to manage it, because they are all foolish consumers That is the prize?  This treatment is up to you!  What is going to happen is I am going to get upset and remember how you all made me feel the whole way.  

You know I hate this world?  It is in the bible?  I wonder why? Do you know why?  Because you treated me like shit the whole time.   It is no mystery, anyone who gets dogged out like knowing what I know, has no choice but to hate this shit.

Now it becomes how I want it, because the world has to be pleasing to me and that is the bible, but this shit you are doing to me is the Devil shit.  Knowing I had to forgive you all, is why they did it and it had nothing to do with God.  

But if I was you all, I would stop trying Jesus Christ. The code is I will take on a new name and become loving and caring God again. I have been at war almost all my life.  And to become righteous I must forgive the world and let go of the past.  But the code is, when I forgive you and I am the father also, but my Army, who is actually led by John Joseph Gotti aka Jones and on the other end Louis Poole I have handed over the Hebrew Nation, already knows what time it is. Just because the bible says I have to forgive you, does not mean they will, because they can't wait to fuck up shit.  They are crazy!  They look forward to killing in the name of God. I am the one who hates violence, but you knew that too when you sent Queen NaQuila to dog me out. And now she knows she was always loved and she has to forgive you also, as I forgave her. But I have you covered bitch ass niggers.

Avon Park and I am talking directly to Herb and Daddy O. You own me $10,000 past due debts for the drugs you are running in Avon Park. You probably owe me more like $200,000.  I want my money by Friday morning when I wake up, or shutdown all of Avon Park, until I find people who respect the Lord who I Am.  After that I want 10% from everybody working the streets or they are going to jail for a long time.  Now if I am broke Saturday, we will find out.  All supplies going out must be accounted for by my men. The only drug allowed in Avon Park, FL., is marijuana, I plan to grow it there. 

Herb, I do not like your bitch ass. If I am broke on Saturday, this is preordained.  You watch me suffer and made it hard for me. Why? You hate God?

To: The Family

If these bitch ass niggers do not start respecting God, I want either Cash-Money Records, G-Unit Records or Death Row  Records, or Hustler Records or Bad-Boy Records, to pay someone to beat down Bitch ass John Moss and Herbert Kelly break their damn legs. Why? They knew I was God and made my life hell.  And watched me spend all my money over $20,000 to $25,000 on that Blue Building they made sure I couold not open. And if we continue down this path the Gambino Crime Family is going to fuck you both up and that is just for starts.

When NaQuila sends me my money, it is all good bitch ass niggers! If not you will live in fear until you die!  Hey Daddy O,, take this tom Dr. Borden and have me Baker Act. Better send this clear threat to the FBI. Oh, In forgot they work for me now?

In fact, I need $300 and give Queen NaQuila $200 for a total of $500 by close of business today. As for my keys, either give them up and have none or give my Queen the keys and $500 and she will make you a copy and you might get rich you dumb motherfuckers.  I fact it is about 11 AM now, I will be checking my account at Well Fargo at 12 PM. John you can just go to the bank and do this. And I might make Herb take orders from you. I do not know that man. After you place $300 in my account and give Queen NaQuila $200, I would tell your bitch Herb to pay me back. He needs to set a price, because that town he cannot live in and if you do not like move with him.

Jesus Christ





No comments:

Post a Comment