Thursday, January 22, 2015

Nigeria and Education as a Means for Peace

Nigeria and Education as a Means for Peace

Jesus Christ

I know they do not believe in God, but they want the truth. My education to poor people has to be the truth. If only they learn to read, they can receive the Word. I write, it seems when I preach I get angry or cry, it is too personal for me now.

I want to convert the black church to small illiteracy units.  They will never know me, until they learn to read to receive the word. The white man knew this.  All that stuff I was writing , they was reading, while you was getting on my damn nerves. But they gave you rap music and our children get their daily bread off of Gangster Rap.  Now Gangster Rap, will transition into the Hip Hop Enlightenment Movement.

Boko Haram ("Western education is forbidden"), officially called Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'Awati Wal-Jihad ("People Committed to the Prophet's Teachings for Propagation and Jihad"), is a terrorist, militant and Islamist movement based in northeast Nigeria with additional activities in Chad, Niger and Cameroon.[9] The group is led by Abubakar Shekau, and estimates of its strength vary between 500 and 9000. They have been linked to al-Qaeda and ISIS

They have my support on the education issue. Everything we learn in school is a lie. Dr. King is a lie, Adolf Hitler worked for J. Edgar Hoover, everything that happened in America was a Kennedy and the Rohrback Family who traces back to Bavaria, which became Hoover. He got secretly married and had two children.

This includes the creation of organized crime, the Public Enemy era, they created the bank robbers and then kill them all but the three who escaped from Alcatraz.  The bomb on Japan was to create an arms race, the Manhattan project to build bombs, only 10% was used on bombs and 90% on construction. I hate NYC, but the city is new all but the projects, I might blow up and replace them with gas station and Wal-Mart and talk all of their money. But I will give it back. I just have to make you all work. You don't work you don't eat.

Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment