Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Paul McCartney FBI Files Entrance Files

The Paul McCartney FBI Files Entrance Files

Jesus Christ:

Just do it. I know Queen of Queens Janet is the connection to the Prince Hall Bloodline?  Now I know Paul McCartney is the seed of the woman they planted the seed into. He came out in the British Invasion or British Attack understand it for what it is.  Understand how the Hip Hop Gangster Rap became so prevalent in black society resulting in our near total destruction while not even aware our doomsday just was averted by me.

When you research this guy he is well hidden and it is senseless. How could he not be a part of the movement to destroy me and be called Sir. Paul McCartney?  He brings Michael to his home and sells all this shit to him and says hey you deserve to be rich also. But everybody who got involved these copyrights moved on or died. Poor John Lennon was a sucker, he married an Asian, I guess they think they are down, being nuked and all.

Paul McCarty:

This makes more sense to me:




 Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment