Friday, January 9, 2015

The Kennedy and Rohrbach N.O.W. Conspiracy

Why all the photos of his hit hard to see

The Kennedy and Rohrbach N.W.O. Conspiracy

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Now you know I am about to end this bullshit. I AM just figuring out how to issue out the punishment.  I took out Dr. King for having a dummy for a father. But you are diabolical beyond anything I could imagine.  I am so damn rich I stopped counting past $10 Trillion.  Why? Because in the business of God, I make money, because evil people use it for the wrong reasons.  I probably will end up owning the whole damn world, because you have everyone all fucked up and looking up to dumb bitches.

Everything that happened in America was because of these two families.  Everything, all the way back to the transatlantic slave trade. They knew who I was from the beginning.  JFK came as a friend in need of help. “Free my people Lord, they are slaves.”  He revealed himself, but seemed to have planted a slave mind control mentality in me.  I have to shack it off, but for this to have worked, I had to think he died, because he wanted to see my greatness in the future.  It make sense now!

They gain your trust.  Where in the Bible do I raise Caesar from the dead?  Then we traced John Edgar Hoover back to Bavaria in Switzerland and the creation of the Illuminati.  We saw how the created the Public Enemy Era and all the bank robberies.  It would seem JFK qualifies as Judas.  But when he hung himself it was a plot, to come back as the Lord. But all the time his family was running a predetermine plan to rule the world.  I saw in 1991. He is alive o claim a new lie.

I have no use for a Kennedy.  Anybody in the New World Order I Promised I will fulfill will have to choose.  This was there trip to a new Galaxy?  They are out of politics or Freedom of Speech will be constant death threats to all Kennedy affiliates on non-copyrighted media.   A song from say Egypt can mean a hit in Germany.  That is Freedom of speech

The Cuomo Family wants to become the underworld.  See the Illuminati writes the script, the Jews design a plan, they are really the brains and then the Italians carry t out.  Why? Because Italy is the cradle of Africa and you are the beginning of black on black crime.  The Cuomo Family is the disloyal family of our thing.  So we know who will handle their fate, because they have nowhere to go.  The Germans know you are a nigger and a killer. So why would he send for you.

I have to spare the Kennedy Family because you are holding my children hostage all over the world.  You hate the Muslims so bad, so why did you create them.  The Kennedy Family and the Jews who want JFK as their Messiah, I give you Europe.  There will be a mass exodus of blacks out of Europe, I will take the dark ones first and the light best get black fast, that I am Muslim shit will not work, and this is a black and white thing so let us keep it real.  They must know who sent for them or stay there and die in he name of Allah.

I will work something out to build up Africa.  I might even give you Africa for food.  Why? You have 1,000 years to turn Europe black.  You actually eat better, but we will rule you, because you are just an evil creation whose process I promise will make you feel so much better about yourselves.  Just in the first generation your men might grow a couple of inches.  Sex may seem better polygamy over lesbianism.

Send those men to America for a hearing or no deal.  We do not want dead evidence.

Happy! Happy People!


Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment