Thursday, January 22, 2015

You Better Listen to me

Listen to me:

I will not proofread:

I asked for THC and never got it. I told you I need marijuana to sleep, after using those medications for 24 years, you gave me the poison, but I just cannot seem to keep me a supply of weed or THC.  All I can handle.

This morning I made an error.  I have to figure out both Gambino Record and Prince Jesus Records.  I am screwing up, because I am very tired, only because you are making this very hard as if you are testing me?  But you are being tested. While you see preventing the end, I see starting a new beginning. And we are starting on the wrong foot.

It seems you will anything and everything to help make the lives of other happy, but me?  I say give them $1B, but cannot even buy a steak?  We have no food in this house and they are just not ready. Now do I focus on them as I did Avon Park or do my job?  They are too far behind to catch up now.

I should not have had to say this.

If I wake up and smoke a joint not all at once, I will be able to write what is on my mind and then go back to sleep if I finish smoking. Meaning I wake up about 3 to 4 hour later and new information comes to me. This stuff comes to me in my sleep. If I do not sleep, I am just going to burnout or find something to sedate me.

What is happening is nobody lesson to me. You will follow part of it but not all. And never anything to help me in any way, even if it means being able to do my job.

I am about to go out of whack, unless I am put to sleep, I will stay up too long and not gain any new information until I go to bad again.  If you came for me this moment, In would not be happy. I would just say "please take me home, I am worn out."  Do not come for me, until we get this right. When I say I need or want something, who are you decide if to do it or not?  Are you controlling the Lord?  How about I just rod a damn bank. Is that how the world finds out about me. He was tired of being hungry and constantly begging and just took his shit!

How about I throw all my Queens in a damn dungeon until I am ready to fuck? If is that not what they are doing to me. You take my shit to the world and tell them oh, he is God, but then you tell me go to hell?  It looks like I gave my brother Louis the Nation, it was my money that got it for him and brought you all these hospital. I need my teeth fix and my THC, but if I go there and get rejected and do not take no for an answer, what will happen. The Police will pull his gun and kill himself and who will be the blame?  Because nobody listen to me and I am really getting tired. You'll are a bunch of Mickey Mouse  bitches, all of you, from John to Barrack. And you are acting just like that dumb ass Vaughn. And you cannot test me, because I can flip the script a any damn time.

Jesus Christ


PS: I mean who listen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment