Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Herbert Kelly Judgment by the Lord

Herbert Kelly Judgment by the Lord

Directive by: Jesus Christ

The Moss Brothers were Loyal:

Aunt Lois knew what to do:  I had time to send her off, I wonder if she is dead as well as Egeria?

John Moss - FBI - 521 files
Tyrone Moss - FBI - 12 files
Albert Moss - FBI - 203 files
Frankie Moss - FBI - 24 files

Herbert Kelly - Pulls Up machine Gun Kelly files or the Public Enemy Era
Why: He has no file and is therefore an FBI mole.

When Egeria told me something, I had to check it out. She said, she like Herb, he is a good businessman.  Code: Watch that nigger! My6 advice to Herb, give me a price and leave town back to your people, I do not know you bitch ass nigger.

Both letter are going to the Sheriff Office:  You not protected anymore in my town, because how did you become fucking boss. Hell No!\

Avon Park Niggers, Herbert Kelly is an FRVBI informant.  Check the files, they come up Machine Gun Kelly, because typing Kelly brings up Machine Gun Kelly. This means he controls my causing John by these means. John was for me, but Kelly stayed too close. He pay me not $10,000 bu8t $20,000 by Friday morning.  We all John is on probation for life.  He Barrack, get my cousins John and Albert off of probation so I can get them a condominium up here. Tyrone come to New York City ASAP, I need some help up here immediately. There fools are crazy up here, it's Avon Park all over again.

Remember, I am the Law in New York City, I can have Herb killed and tell the damn world I did it, because I am God and the bible just told me, when I get a new name, I will become a new character. So why fight the feeling?  I am ready to kick ass and take names. The bible told me to fucked up- my enemies, because I will not remember anyway.

See I do not remember ever killing anyone, I've caused fools to kill themselves but never remember killing anyone. But believe I made my bones and probably wrote the book.

Herbert Kelly, turn over you club keys to Queen NaQuila, I will pay you $50,000 form it, which is more than you bitch ass deserves.  If I was you, I would pay up and leave tonight.  Everybody knows you are Cop, whose connections I took over, I am the fucking FBI bitch.  Everything I do not see, they will give it to me later. But all I need to know is who works for the damn Illuminati who was ran by J. Edgar Hoover of Bavarian Bloodline. It is you!


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment