Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The New UKUSA Agreement


The New UKUSA Agreement

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

OK. I am going to be honest.  The only thing that got me through Germany, was white pussy.  Germany had legal prostitution. My speculation from the quality of whores I got for $20 or 50 marks and the services I got, tells me they was after my seed.  I wondered did I create an army in Europe as a result of a covert operation?  But I traveled to Frankfurt to trick hanging with my enemies who I killed before I left Germany.  The only time my key showed up, was the night I left Germany when I doubled back to whack those three scumbags.  I did not leave anything behind, because I was without sin and above the law.  I could not procreate at that time without my key to assist me in turning spiritual. A stumbling block for Satan!

All to say, white women really do turn me on. My sexual desire is not lust, you simply have a bunch of fine ass white women on the planet.  But they had it easy all this time, even the women's movement will not spilt the burden of survival between black woman and white women.  But watch how the black women begin to blossom under my watch.  Watch how they develop in all the ways to include their features.  Because I am God and know what is pleasing to my eyes and the world must become pleasing to me or I will not be happy and therefore I will take it out on the world, until we get it right.  I do not even read the bible and I know that much.

Under the UKUSA ECHELON - the secret treaties, I will marry 4 mulattos whose bloodline traces back to the Kings of Israel, France, Britain and Germany.  They should be very close to 50% 50% or 60% 40% at most in separation.  One must be the bloodline of  South Africa and one must be of The Land of Hebrew bka Egypt meaning slavery figuratively.

http://frankpauljones.blogspot.com/2011_05_04_archive.html

I could not find this file, so I cannot prove to you who created Al-Qaeda, but I think I did design that shit, therefore the UK knows if we say Al-Qaeda, we sent them, while they created ISIS our middle east demise to turn the whole world against us.  Now it makes sense!

My Demands:

I want a lawyer, a psychiatrist, an accountant and physicist.  This will make 12 Queens in fulfilling the prophesy as we all know this is a black and white thing. I will therefore be the father of all 12 tribes whom will have the spirit of God and at least hope in you completing the process. If the UKUSA women treat me right, I will treat you right. I am in this for pussy, you can fight over working to make money.  You really need to grow up.  I have no time for that.

The new mission is to re-teach the world in 50 years.  This will require totally rewriting history.  And in consideration that they had it easy from the beginning, they better be super fine, super freaks and like that shit and feel good about themselves or I will not accept her.  That is what I want from the UK.  You will not make my bloodline in Europe ugly.  The women must be pleasing to my eyes, meaning Playboy Centerfold Action.           

When I start seeing my Frank Paul Jones accounts settled, starting with the VA, I will cool out and make loving music, while you prepare my Kingdoms.  I do not buy homes, they are giving to me out of love and respect. Because it will only make your neighborhoods safer.  So finding us accommodations will not be hard.

Law Enforcement will be under the Heaven Bureau o f Investigation. The HBI replaces the FBI as the writers of history and the guiding beacon of mankind as thry evolve into like-gods 


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment