Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What the World has done Carlos?

What the World has done Carlos?

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

When I was born, they tried to kill me.  I had the pneumonia and all I can remember was a red light and someone saying, "You can here to suffer." For this reason I was able to be down and alone so long left up to people like you all.  I do not travel looking for a ride in a Rolls Royce, never been in one and do not plan to ever have one.  What a waste of money trying to be white.

What a big car makes you gangster or a man?  What a nice house makes you gangster or a made man?  No! It make you a sucker being pimped! So today Herb holds down the corner and in a someone else?  Are you not tired of fighting over the same damn corner. This is called arrested development.  Because you never left South Delaney Avenue.

When I was child, I was really a loving kid.  I made bread feed many like the bible said, I think one of my first inventions was sugar bread. That became sweet (sugar peanut butter) on bread.  All the old stories about the 1960's just are remembers of me as a child. When primitive television was more fun than this high tech bullshit. People just had fun seeing colors on the screen.  Children looked forward to cartoon on Saturday, a morning when family watch television together.  Nott in my home, bu8t everywhere.

I remember Fat Albert, I Dream of Jeanie, Lost in Space, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Even Bewitched was all in fun. I was an innocent child and you took this from me and before this over somebody is going to pay for stealing not Michael J. Jackson's childhood, but mine's.  Everything I did, you turn it into evil and now this is just evil and I hate this place.

This world can never be fixed!  In hate this world with a passion and I only look forward to what?  One side of me, just wants to go home and close my doors to the world in my Queendom, not to freak, but to cry & mourn and the other side of me just wants to kill evil people I con across, but all of you are evil.  This world is lost.  The Bible told me I get both my cake and eat it too and I get to become what I came here for.  To love and be love and not kill or be killed.  The key is I* have to kill the killers first Herb.

From: Jesus Christ
To: bro. Carlos:

I do not understanding the point you are making. Are you for or against me. Do you think I am a fake. I raised you into whatever you became. Who gave you the stuff to read, you base yourself on?  Think about what you are saying, because you was in-line as a disciple. But are you losing it man? Stop this foolishness before you lose your blessing.

In Avon Park will be our farms, we will grow our own food to feed our people, to include meats and we will monopolize the weed industry nationwide.  I will stop all hard drugs and start curing diseases starting with AIDS.

I inherited the City of New York City, here I am above the law. If you are the true, I AM, you need to come and get the New Jerusalem. I have a bunch of hospitals and we own so much, I stopped counting  at about $20 Trillion, than came Manhattan that should have 6,000 stories of housing at 12 feet per story. That is Manhattan

These dummies figured on the Kingdom of God going into outer space. No! On the Rock being Manhattan we can build sky scrapers one after another. Once we establish 6,000 stories, must people call each story a floor.  1st floor, 2nd floor, now look at all the floors in NYC.

The Government is moving to NYC, read the bible, they think the Rock just might be one huge diamond, you know I am God right?  What they think I make them think. Prove the Rock is a diamond better yet call President Obama a punk as bitch over the phone or just try making threats on the Internet.

Stop writing that bullshit behind me or come here and make your claim, because I have to stay here to protect me shit, until you damn dummies wake up.  If you cannot care for Avon park for me, please leave, but to not try to make me come there to fuck you up. Or better have you hung. Are you saying you are Judas?  No! That was Dr. King, but you can have a Synagogue if you prove you are competent.

Jesus Christ


Your fucking cousin you jealous ass bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment