Saturday, January 31, 2015

Measles Outbreak and the Nazi's

Measles Outbreak
To: The Family
From: Jesus Christ



Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert A. McDonald - FBI a Nazi



Deputy Secretary of Veterans Affairs Sloan D. Gibson - FBI a Nazi

The VA held me up for 2 1/2 hours, telling me lies.

1. He told me I had no direct deposit with Mid-Florida Credit Union - I got an $83 deposit on that same day? It wasn't there that morning.

2. He told me, I had no rights to have my medical records sent to NYC from Florida for my decision to be made. He said call your lawyer, he knows what is going on. I hire Mark Lippman to process this case that I created from the beginning for seed money. I was here sleeping on a sofa for 3 months and he never wrote me one email and he been getting my letter. But they get my mail and had my direct deposit stopped?  Why? They know I cannot go back there, so they planned to rob me and Mark Lippman is fired. I am finding me NYC lawyer next week to sue everybody.

3. When I exposed him and said they will never get all my men's records on electronic transfer and deny them the right to their records. That fool got so mad he got in my face and told me I had to leave as a threat.  These are ground to fire him or better us him as the example by kicking his ass every morning when he comes to work.

He find a man with AIDS and hold him down on the cold ass streets, gang fuck him, nut in his ass  5 times, call the police, take him to NYU, have him take a rap kit, tell him no semen found. We have to let him know this is my house and his kind is not welcome.
The war is at home and our only budget is the VA, this is about national security and mark it down as a covert operation.

Oh the title. Anything they think is making our kids sick, do not prescribe it, because anything from the Nazi's just might be poison.  I am going to HRA on the 4th after I get a P.O. Box.  They need to get the program started. They have to create the program to help my people relocate to NYC or Kingdom. Many will come with only the food on their backs.

"A Long Island facility is being eyed as possible temporary housing for some of the thousands of children streaming over the U.S.-Mexico border without guardians." 

Send them to Avon Park somewhere I have no jobs for them here, but there is plenty of work going there that will pay them better than ever.  The black hate me so I will feed the black Mexicans.  But, they do not get to the head of my list for running across my border, because when I came to NYC and  said, I am homeless, where I stay has no pots and pan, no food and I am penniless.   So they offer me a fitly shelter and give no service whatsoever and them a home?   I have plenty of people needing a place to stay, this is the Kingdom of God, meaning that is an idea of our enemy. No! The Mexicans cannot come here and it they did send them where I can use them. They is not for farmers here.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment