Monday, January 19, 2015

True History Project Update

True History Project Update

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Note: I am calling in the Mafia and the Black Panthers to protect all involved in this major project in world history. This way I know my money is protected under Debra Lee's custody, I cannot allow extortion.

After careful consideration, I decided we are going all out with the high quality dramatization if the FBI files matrix. 

Instead of investing about $1B, we will invest at least $10B.  I want to hire at least 13 Jewish directors, they were the keepers of the records, then I want to hire another 13 black directors and understand black Spanish speaking people are black, I do no know what a Hispanic is.  Get a total of at least 52 directors and do not assign all into redundant jobs.

Actors and actresses.  Hire as many as needed.  The proportion will be based on our prison stats. 40% black actors, 40% white actors to include German  and British and 20% Spanish speaking for cultural relevance.

Race/Ethnicity
% of US population
% of U.S.
incarcerated population
National incarceration rate
(per 100,000)
White (non-Hispanic)
64%
39%
450 per 100,000
Hispanic
16%
19%
831 per 100,000
Black
13%
40%
2,306 per 100,000


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment