Monday, January 26, 2015

On this Day We were Attacked 26 Jan. 2015

On this Day We were Attacked 26 Jan. 2015

By: Jesus Christ

I do not know what else to tell you. Had I not come to save this world, on this day, you all would have met the liars you love over me.

This take wisdom?  Or a fast decision? I do not know, but on this day, he could not penetrate my defenses, because for one we rule over nature and made this happen.  You are so blind, you might not see still?

The Foundation:

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

Northeast U.S. braves 'crippling' blizzard, transit systems shut:

Today in the news:

A massive, wind-whipped blizzard slammed into the U.S. Northeast on Monday, creating havoc for more than 60 million people and forcing New York City to shut down on a scale not seen since Super storm Sandy devastated the region in 2012.

And because nobody listens to me, I plan to sleep this one out, because I am bored and broke. So thank you again, it seems you just never listen to me.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment