Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lil Wayne and Cash Money Settles for $100 Million


L
Lil Wayne and Cash Money Settles for $100 Million

By: Jesus Christ

Just announce, we came to a settlement:

Cash money value is split 4 ways or $75 million each. You'll are not breaking up. You will re-record "People Crying" with you old friend Queen NaQuila, so I guess you can rent my building.  Then I will add $100 million, so each gets $100 million.

My research tell me, Lil Wayne is the seed of Huey Newton, who under the Black Panthers can after my brother Malcolm. Lil Wayne was very young and he basically made his shit. I  could give it all to him, but this is what I will do.

Being I run the show anyway and I am back, you all will split the $400 million and for now on you all own 1/4 each and on 1/4 will go the artist. So all future earning to the company goes 1/4 (4) ways. The party is just starting.   That seed was planted for Lil Wayne first and the Williams brothers was placed in charge and now he is grow and to show gratitude everybody gets paid. That my decision to can post "Out of court settle" tonight.  Now we can take care of Avon Park, FL., as I said.  We do n it fight over money, we are about charity, but it must start at the home.  Never steal!

Cash Money Records net worth: Cash Money Records is an American record label that has a net worth of $300 million dollars. Founded in 1991 by Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams, Cash Money Records releases are distributed via Republic Records in the United States and Universal Music Group worldwide. They are based in New Orleans, Louisiana and Miami, Florida and host artists .

We will monopolize the weed industry, which is at least a $40 billion thing. Easy, you should earn at least  $500,000,000 per year, so stop fight over money, you are making me look bad.  You should shoot for $1,000,000,000, but is about helping people with the money. plus music and ticket sales. Money is made, because organized money make money. Watch how when the East Coast and the West Coast all work together with the North and the South as one. Everybody will be selling something to every body guaranteed

Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment