Monday, January 19, 2015

Debra Lee of BET to Paramount Pictures

Debra Lee of BET to Paramount Pictures

Jesus Christ

I have BET website in my favorites and keep Debra L. Lee, but from what I see I might have bigger plans for her. The name of the game is the same for Bill Gates.  I get 10% and 90% is split by you'll based on the responsibilities you have and work you do.  Now you are in game and if you listen to me, you will be an insider trader.

For now Queen Dana will be my liaison or voice to Debra, it we have confusion and must do something, let Queen Dana make the call.

Debra gets double salary and I will hold of on her big bonus, but get her $20 million to make a set up and have the respect of other stations directors.

Her is the catch, when I know we owe Paramount Pictures, I am the creator of the Godfather 1, 2 and 3 and losing to the Pope? Get real.

When I get to California they will either have given me my shit or when I get there, we will see.  That will be the post for her qualifications.  Please find me administrative talent so I do not get robbed blind in the transfers.

I hope $2 billion is enough this year, I have to change my focus now.

As for these preachers, I might have to work with them, they are all I have, all former liars. This shit they are selling in my name on my television station is an insult. They must have a contract.

Here is the deal, I will give each of them $20 million to leave. Then I will show them and take it back and make them sick and die slow. Or they can just go or they start doing it my way. If I can sell stuff through they might be useful.  But they can only sell my shit and it will be real and people will not even know I am healing them


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment