Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Avon Park Funding Source

The Avon Park Funding Source

By: Jesus Christ

Let everyone who is a non violent offender out of County Jail and send Queen of Queens NaQuila the bill to sign off on.  The clerk of court is paid.  Whatever, needs be done do it Monday end business day. I want her with the others, I do not even know where that is.  Give Joe $100,000 seed money he takes care of my son's until we do what must be done.  That opens a house up for Lujuana.  That opens my house up also.

The Test:  Have my nephew Rev. Lorenzo Jones pick up about 200 kilos of weed high quality. Go around and tell people, we have to protect his Masonic Lodge and repair it. 

Use the money to pay my bills and fix my building and add an AC central unit.  Give Joe my 10%  to fix my building and pay my bills, the workers get 20% of gross sales, the law enforcement gets 30%, leaving 40% for the Avon Park crew, who seems to have become Joe Hardy.  Try to sell 200 kilos per minimum or 440 lbs at $500 per pound = $220,000 per week as the goal of top quality pot.  The one year operation grosses $11,440,000.

My cut = $1.14 million
Workers share = $2.28 Million
Law Enforcement Share Highlands County and City municipalities = 3.42 Million
The Avon Park Crew I will call the Hilton Crime Family = $4.56 Million

Then we will discuss the filming of Everybody has Demons. The Rib shack is the crack spot, that burns down at the end. We plan to rebuild all new South Delaney Avenue after we film the movie. We plan to buy up everything in Highlands County.  In the meantime pumped $11,440,000 or $1.4 Million in that area over the next year.

All hard drug dealers go to prison.  I am going to let you supply all of Central Florida, to include Tampa, Orlando, Lake Wales and so forth, we will grow it there. In the meantime order a shipment form Washington D.C., they are probably overstocked by now.

My last communications for Queen of Queens NaQuila will be, "your bills are paid in Florida."  Then do as I instructed and give me my budget as I described and I should not have to worry about my bills and ASAP, I want to see my monthly deposits to my National Community Network, INC. account, so I can conduct charity and I will place money into PayPal for Ella if necessary.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment