Sunday, January 11, 2015

Under Investigation


Under Investigation
Jesus Christ

I am all over the place. Maybe because I am out of weed or came across a new discovery.  In trying to prove Osama Bin Laden was a CIA operative, I came across the files in: September 11, 2001
In trying to prove star wars shot down Flight 587, I had to go to: November 12, 2001
I found a problem with Muhammad Ali.  He and Howard Cosell was a team, the Nation was not making the decisions and he made that clear. Now they promote him as a great American?  I think Howard had the authority to make National Security Decisions. They gave him all the paperwork, due to his status.  I need to trace him.

You type in Cassius Clay Howard William Cohen this is Howell Cosell.



Howell Cosell: 167 cases, but what I wonder about is this one.


This is scary: I always said, we shot down flight 587 with Star Wars.
Star Wars: 452 cases?  Why?
Star Wars Manhattan Project Eleanor Roosevelt:


Julius Rosenberg (May 12, 1918 – June 19, 1953) and Ethel Greenglass Rosenberg (September 25, 1915[1] – June 19, 1953) were American citizens executed for conspiracy to commit espionage, relating to passing information about the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union.

I am tired.

Jesus



No comments:

Post a Comment