Monday, January 26, 2015

Highlands County to Queen of Queens NaQuila

Highlands County to Queen of Queens NaQuila

A Jesus Christ Directive:

John W. Moss hand over my keys to my Queen and ask no questions, you had plenty of time to pay those bills.

Queen of Queens NaQuila, Princess Ella and Princess Lujuana, will add Councilwoman Brenda Giles.  They will start to have private meetings.  I want a board of 12, which include my Queendom, me at Chairman and my sisters and Avon Park Bloodline, the Hiltons, the Hicks, the Jones and the Poole's can be represented by my brother Louis.  Anybody get in my way be willing to die!

Anyone against her, is against us! And you will find out real soon, I have no more time.

I want Brenda Giles as President and let her put her team of officers who I must approved.  Hopefully by them I will start moving people into condominiums up here.

The process is get a section 8 voucher, qualify for relocation under HUD, set you up with a job in one of our weed parlors for the first wave, but a job at a certain financial threshold and we own New York City, no problem. 

On our end we will open the door you to enter.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment