Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Edward Jones Dilemma

The Edward Jones Dilemma

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I wonder if you read this article.  I do not know, but it seems Edward Jones is the most powerful man in Avon Park by far.  But he had to cut grass for a drink?  I bet he is drunk right now and have to suck a dick for a drink.  He has no respect.  He is Mr. Dirty of Avon Park?  But it seems he is the heir to every black newspaper not in the United States, but the world.  I do not know, I had no time to check it out, but if he got drunk and said I am the son of Claudia Vera Cumberbatch and I do not like what you are writing in your newspaper about our Lord Jesus Christ, what choice would they have but to obey this will.

Conclusion: Edward was made illiterate because Claudia was loyal.  Had he had sense, he would now know shit.  The world he saw, the people who run black newspapers never see.  Why?  Because they might have someone write about it.  But I bet he is getting drunk and has to suck a dick for a drink.  But tomorrow when he wakes up, he will have the world kiss his ass.  And what you did to him, was a reflection of yourselves.  He was just someone without anyone and needed a hand.

RE: Edward Jones – She could be his kin. Check out her photo.

Claudia Jones, née Claudia Vera Cumberbatch (15 February 1915 – 24 December 1964), was a Trinidad-born journalist. As a child she migrated with her family to the US, where she became a political activist and black nationalist through Communism, using the false name Jones as "self-protective disinformation".[1] As a result of her political activities, she was deported in 1955 and subsequently resided in the United Kingdom. She founded Britain's first Black newspaper,
At a glance, in would check into this file:

Claudia Jones is really Claudia Vera Cumberbatch
Claudia Vera Cumberbatch has to cases:

Anything concerning him should be in here:  Also, you will find Rock Hudson files. He was a gay actor.  Notice Jonestown was mind control and sex research.  Then she published the first black newspaper in the UK?  My concern is how they control black media and how I took my shit back
I suggest anyone with FBI files in that data based read into it.  I am not looking for their money, but mine’s.  Understand the business of God. Where there is darkness I make a killing and take out the undertaker.  Where there is love, I am one happy dude, because I am God and it is my creation. I hate this world.

If I was him, I would make the right phone call and have 5 BPP or BFG or FOI crazy killers or better Dale my Angel of Death and make every nigger who fucked him be fucked by him on South Delaney Avenue and every nigger who dick he had to suck, suck his and upload that shit on Youtube.  Then will you admit who you are.  Hey he is the fucking newspaper and you took all he the moral a man can have from him.  He will tell the truth and if anything happens to him.  Try that.  He better be the most protect nigger in Avon Park.

Jesus Christ

PS: Unless you prove me wrong, his word has the power of my backing if it is righteous to include eliminating disrespectful scum.


No comments:

Post a Comment