Sunday, January 18, 2015

Queendom so far Queen Sharon Announced

Queendom so far

Queen of Queens IIyasah
Queen of Queens Janet
Queen Tatyana
Queen Dana
Queen Latoya
Queen Sharon of the Alston family is now announced. 
5 Queens with Europe/Africa Ties -  Israel will be a Kennedy bloodline.
Queen Serena of the Williams family? - I need to know, she will give me my strongest sons.

No, Bernice King was not meant to be!

I will bless Dwayne Wade with Gabrielle and Birdman with Nicky.

I wanted her years ago and she turned me down, so I got mad. She had a boyfriend, who is one of my men, forgot his name.  I had him fucking dog, then he asked me did I want some?  The Lord is  jealous Lord. Sharon needs to prepare for me now.  They will tell her how I like it.

Doggy Style

And after that, she still chose him over me, I got mad and called cops on all of them.  Maybe that is what happened in Queensbridge.  Think about who Sharon is and when she was born? And I was denied?  I probably created her for me?

I know I am talking to Germany now and the Kennedy Family must send me someone. I stop at 12 Queens.  You guys can have 4 wives and my leaders 4 Queens and therefore 4 maidservants if they choose.

Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment