Monday, January 26, 2015

Sir Paul McCartney a Snake?

Sir Paul McCartney a Snake?

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

First of all Paul McCartney is a good man. I wrote that shit and that is why I still like it. He let Michael buy it back from him, because I owed it.  Apple better give up my copyrights, I do not agree to a 50% - 50% anything with my history.

John Lennon Shot - Dec. 8, 1980

Michael J. Jackson Buy Beatles Catalog:  In 1985, Michael Jackson bought ATV--home to the Beatles' biggest hits--for $47.5.

The King Of Pop paid a reported $47.5 million for between 160 and 260 Beatles classics, including Yesterday and Let It Be.

However, the 1976 US Copyright Act means Sir Paul will now be able the claim back the titles once more in five years, according to The Sun.

Those are my songs and the proof is they were singing about things white people had no understand of.  This will set precedent for all the music whites stole from blacks, claiming they wrote songs they do not even understand. They cannot say most of their songs apply to them. Ask Paul, when did you trip off of LSD Sir Paul?
I guess the crazy motherfucker wrote that one?

In both articles, Sir Paul McCartney was quoted as saying, "After I took it (LSD), it opened my eyes. We only use one-tenth of our brain. Just think what we could accomplish if we could only tap that hidden part. It would mean a whole new world."

But Understand Yesterday: Ask him what does it really mean?  Yesterday, the white man rule, he lied and pretend the God of Love, but his days are up. He admit that, I might give them to him.

"Yesterday"
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm

The 1960's:

It is simple.  It was about opposing views and the preparation of this war, the battle of Armageddon. Everything I did good, they made bad.  And remember I was a little boy creating these childish lineups of grown folks acting like little children.  White people are playing this back until this day and do not even see, that is their version of Black Sambo.  Look at those fools!

The reason they are no match now, is they are living in the past.  They are running game on expensive television stations nobody watches anymore, because of the you constant stereotyping of , so television nobody sees.  They are on the internet now.

We have Apple, we have Microsoft, we have Google, we have Explorer and we even have Facebook and My-Space.  The kids do not see that television bullshit other than a few shows.

So in the 1960's everything I did good and remember I was a little boy. Lost in Space, becomes Star Wars or I Dream of Jeannie, hey I had taste back then, becomes some evil shit, Fat Albert become some perverted family, you turned my fun stuff into evil. I just will start showing my fun stuff only and can laugh at you for a change.  BET those white shows and run those White Sambo sitcoms on BET everyday.

I can take everything you say or take it off of the Internet tomorrow.


Jesus Christ 

No comments:

Post a Comment