Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Announcing Queen of Queens Madonna

Announcing Queen of Queens Madonna

To: My Queens
From: Jesus Christ

Announcing Queen of Queens Madonna: I will explain later, but I know my baby will feel better now.  Will you take that bullshit down on G+?  We are not down with that shit.  Stop before I silence you.

Queen of Queens Madonna is the Roman Catholic Church or those perverts claiming God.  Therefore my Son Prince Dale has a 50 years mission. After the re-teaching process, I will deploy my sons or Prince of this World upon you.  As for Dale, I would spoil him until I send you the Son of King Jesus and Queen Madonna.

Queen of Queens NaQuila is the Mafia and the So-called Jews or the Crime Syndicate

To: Wendy Williams:

Scenario one:

He joins the Lord and exposes the darkness only a person like her could ever see.  Show the world his expertise on the subject.

Jesus Christ




No comments:

Post a Comment