Sunday, January 18, 2015

BET Sitcoms and Set up

To: Tyler
From: Jesus Christ

BET Sitcoms and Set up

Contact Bill Cosby for a new television show, I think they just cancelled his new shit being nasty.  We got one hit already.  Tisha Campbell she is greatest in Sitcoms.  Tell Bill to give it to her and she is out for the year or for 6 months.  She has to get back in shape. I have a pill for sure that will make weight control very easy.  This is not good for PR and money I have so pay her so get can work on getting  ready to bring us ratings.  Call the The Wayans family and give them each.

I want Bill Cosby full commitment as chief writers consultant.  His job is to show you'll how to do it.  And want the full Wayans family commitment. I the future will have BET 1,2, 3 and so on, HBO: HBO Revenue $1.3 B - You got $2B per year operational budget, this year and $1B the next whatever as she see how it goes. That gives you $1B this year for setup and signing bonuses, can't your salary but not the $100 million bonus, you work for me and they worjk for you

Weight gain is in the metabolism.  All that exercise, I'd rather have sex with my energy.  I might give you'll the competitive edge and have all of you'll looking fine and in shape, with a simple pill.  Meaning more time at the studios.

Once the website is up, start posting intros. You, describe the show and its objective.  What is the point  To entertain to lead them to a informative commercial? To teach our agenda to them. What?  This way when a person turns on BET, they are looking for something specific and understand the show from the beginning, because they read about the characters.

Create trivia with ideas that will led to behavior modifications to improve and not destroy people.

I like Steve Harvey in movies, but that stand up success bullshit, will not be on BET.  We are not pimps


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment