Tuesday, January 20, 2015

President Barrack Obama Says Let's Do What you Wished

President Barrack Obama Says Let's Do What you Wished

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I support the pipeline veto. Let Canada refine their owe oil.  Get Real and stop trying me. 

All he said, was let us do what you been forcing on us all this time. Freedom of speech?  OK. But now I am Universal, Paramount, Sony, the many advertisement firm, so how can you go against that?

Curing Diseases, you know I can cure AIDS, cancers and even mind control such as homosexuality, but now it will be for American Pharmaceuticals and he becomes a $100 Billion man bound to charity for eternity, which is love.  Satan hates that!

Free education, for a nation who has falling behind with enormous illiteracy.

Space travel?  You have to accept it must be done, but you hate my technology will go to American inventors?

The only issue is they wanted all these things, but for the Nazi's.  Their time is up!

And being I have all the money, why are you saving me from giving you some back. Because I am not buying more bombs from myself?


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment