Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Whitney Houston Sony Murder Investigation

The Whitney Houston Sony Murder Investigation

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul  Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Alarm: According to the magazine, Houston was buried in £320,000 of jewelry and had gold slippers on her feet.

If this is true, after that funeral she walked off.  This is illegal, you cannot bury someone in gold. It would cause someone to dig up the grave, which is  grounds to go and find out if she is there.

Whitney Houston FBI Files - 43 Items

Click above to read in full
Whitney Elizabeth Houston (1963-2012) was a well-known American recording artist and actress. This release consists of several FBI investigations into threats ...


This one shows she was clearly being extorted.  Between her Record company, her father and the drawn-out FBI investigation that ended in 2012. She died on February 11, 2012(2012-02-11) (aged 48).  Therefore the investigation ended with her death. I know I would never allow them to kill that woman because I know I loved Whitney.  I noticed the handwritten letters and thinking about how I write letters, I would like those letter handwriting compare, because something a second set of eyes can see.

I did not read closely in hopes you'll can solve this one, because it is straight forward and just requires about 2 hours of reading.  If I wrote her she is not dead. I saw where she was not getting theses letters?  How could she not know someone was extorting her, die to a blackmail attempts.  And it seems her father did know. That movie cannot be the truth, if this is not a part of it.

ISIS and Japan:

Everything happened for a reason:

Facts Due to Drug War:

40% blacks in prison
About 40% whites in prison
About 20% Hispanic = blacks in prison
Asians in American Prisons less than 1.5%

Universal Records:

Universal has my mark and we own it: Founded in 1995, with my men's copyrights:

Universal Records was a record label owned by Universal Music Group and operated as part of the Universal Motown Republic Group. The label has been dormant since 2005, due to Universal Motown and Universal Republic Records being formed and taking all of the artists from the label.

Arista Records, Inc: Owned by Sony: Founded in 1974, sounds like something they do not want to give back.

Whitney was with Arista and there Sony, now we have her and Michael in a matter of a few years?  And I do not remember either dying.

Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment