Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What the World has done to me?

What the World has done to me?

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

When I was born, they tried to kill me.  I had the pneumonia and all I can remember was a red light and someone saying, "You can here to suffer." For this reason I was able to be down and alone so long left up to people like you all.  I do not travel looking for a ride in a Rolls Royce, never been in one and do not plan to ever have one.  What a waste of money trying to be white.

What a big car makes you gangster or a man?  What a nice house makes you gangster or a made man?  No! It make you a sucker being pimped! So today Herb holds down the corner and in a someone else?  Are you not tired of fighting over the same damn corner. This is called arrested development.  Because you never left South Delaney Avenue.

When I was child, I was really a loving kid.  I made bread feed many like the bible said, I think one of my first inventions was sugar bread. That became sweet (sugar peanut butter) on bread.  All the old stories about the 1960's just are remembers of me as a child. When primitive television was more fun than this high tech bullshit. People just had fun seeing colors on the screen.  Children looked forward to cartoon on Saturday, a morning when family watch television together.  Nott in my home, bu8t everywhere.

I remember Fat Albert, I Dream of Jeanie, Lost in Space, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Even Bewitched was all in fun. I was an innocent child and you took this from me and before this over somebody is going to pay for stealing not Michael J. Jackson's childhood, but mine's.  Everything I did, you turn it into evil and now this is just evil and I hate this place.

This world can never be fixed!  In hate this world with a passion and I only look forward to what?  One side of me, just wants to go home and close my doors to the world in my Queendom, not to freak, but to cry & mourn and the other side of me just wants to kill evil people I con across, but all of you are evil.  This world is lost.  The Bible told me I get both my cake and eat it too and I get to become what I came here for.  To love and be love and not kill or be killed.  The key is I* have to kill the killers first Herb.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment