Wednesday, January 28, 2015

he American Reinvestment Act

The American Reinvestment Act

Springboard by: Jesus Christ:

Satan has Been Defeated and I will not leave the State of New York for 50 years.  I will not leave the City of New York again until my Kingdom is under construction for completion.

The End of Israel:

I call on all the so-called Jews of Israel to admit they are truly the house niggers used to enslave us all. They as well as the Italian are the Gentiles as described in the Bible. They the Gentiles inherit the Roman Catholic Church.  Prince Dale who has the Spirit and is my Angel of Death, will be located in the Kingdom of God and from time to time visit the Cradle of Africa, where Rev. Jesse Jackson will reside.  Prince Dale must eliminate all who is against me in Europe.

Prince Dale duties will be a 500 years mission, he would have to hold the title Bishop. Therefore the one who resides in the Cradle to oversee Africa will be called the Son of the Bishop.  After 50 years the Son of Queen Madonna will become the Bishop of the Cradle of Africa forever and never again will there exist false religion among us.

The Exodus of New York City:

We have several cities needing an economy. We have re-write history.  We have to educate the illiterate among us.  We have to redesign the architecture of the world and write one for the Universe.  If you want to live with me, you have to help me make a good home for those I have become caretaker over.  They will have to go, so let's just begin to go forward, there is no negotiations, it my way or the damn highway.

The Planning:

We will own all of New York City and become a sovereign Nation, whereby all members gain duel citizenship.  Out of New York City will be the governance of all 5 Boroughs. It will be known  the New Jerusalem.

The Beginning of the Construction of God's Kingdom:

6,000 stories of housing at 12 feet per story
Measurement 1,400 mile cube

Research: How many stories on the average using a half of a city block per building, to determine the mile cube space living quarters per room or apartment.

10% goes to the Lord or 140 mile cube.

Within my quarters will exist:

My Family Quarters will take up one city block at 50 stories.  Everything must be in there, to include television broadcast studio, music studio, business staff and office, exclusive shopping mall where money is unnecessary in all transactions. And of course my family living quarters by sections and the Most High is the Queendom within the Kingdom.

The Government must relocate to New York City
Big Corporate America remains in the name Wall Street
The Kingdom of God - The Nation of Hebrew and the Church of Mafia

People need to decide are they for or against me.  Now!

Jesus Christ

To: My Queens and Sheriff Benton of Highlands County
From: Jesus Christ
RE: Pat Hilton and Elizabeth Barker
Date: 28 January 2015

From: Elizabeth UB Barker

She said, basically, cousin or not do not fuck with her or say anything to her again.

My response: You was never one of us.

From: Pat Hilton

You still posting shit on my page bitch didn't i tell u not to text me i don't fuck wit dum shit stupid ass ppl i will call the police on u if u text me again
Paul u is a shit ass nigga don't make me come to avon park.

Until you respect me, what you wish for me you get.  This letter goes to Queen NaQuila an Sheriff Benton of Highlands County.

Arrest Pat Hilton immediately if she ever again enter Highlands county. And Elizabeth can never enter Highlands County ever again, until they accapt me as the Lord of Lords.


Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment