Monday, January 19, 2015

I AM - God the Nucleus of Mankind

I AM - God the Nucleus of Mankind

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

My problem with white people is I know the product you are. You got off the assembly line too soon and gave us all a head start. You ran things as far as you could as best as you could with your small minds. The terrain you was placed on required you to be white or very light.  I hate cold weather and always will. But when my adrenalin rises, I love to sweet and get hot and sweet even more, but you will have a heat stroke under such conditions.

I will never go to your territory because I could not survive the cold all the way to the final destination Bavaria.  But you could come to me, provided you set up certain support systems.  Tents to rest and stay cool, animals to feed your flock, horses to travel, free labor from the locals, to provide services you could never perform as a white man in Africa.

I had all the resources and you had the organizational skills and technology, due to the nature of the environment you had to endure, you was force to learn the sciences to survive. Fire became weapons of mass destruction.  But I had the most powerful product on the face of the Earth, The second man in the process of becoming a true spiritual being, with what will be describe as the Spirit of God. But for this product to fully manifest itself, it required an advance network to coordinate the world as it will be describe, but the light as it will be described, will be their knowledge of their true location and existence. 

Space Craft: Solar One:

The Solar Space Craft: The first of it fleet.

Command Post: Planet Earth:

God: Jesus Christ
The nature of God is every solar ship must have a God to prevent self destruction.  God is the transparency of man. The nucleus that hold the spirit together. God is man with the Spirit and he create gods like him.  Put simple dummy, you cannot exist without me, as any atomic structure cannot exist without a nucleus.  There is 1 billion you and one of me, so how do we compete or compare.

Speed Traveling: 200 kilometers per second
This speed is an absolute speed.

Mission: To Draw a Map of the Universe

Travel Time of Mission: 240 million years
It will take this time to complete the grand circuit around the Galaxy or complete our  journey.

Interesting Article:

I must have inspired it, but the one thing never revealed is my
calendar.  What is an hour an what is a day?  But, who wants to be around a bunch of fools always scheming in an eternal arrangement with God?

What is the speed of the Solar System?

We will base our Plan of the Information:
Overview:


The Sun is moving towards Lambda Hercules at 20 kilometers per second or 12 miles per second. Or in units "per hour": 72,000 kilometers per hour or 45,000 miles per hour. This speed is in a frame of rest if the other stars were all standing still.

The three-dimensional picture of the Sun's movement through the Galaxy is a little more complicated.
The Sun is moving upwards, out of the plane of the Milky Way, at a speed of 7 kilometers per second. Currently the Sun lies 50 light-years above the mid-plane of the galaxy, and its motion is steadily carrying it further away.

But the gravitational pull of the stars in the Galactic (Milky Way) plane is slowing down the Sun's escape. The astronomer Frank Bash estimates that in 14 million years the sun will reach its maximum height above the Galactic disk. From that 250 light-year position, it will be pulled back towards the plane of the Galaxy. Passing through, it will travel to a point 250 light-years below the disk, then oscillate upwards again to reach its present position 66 million years from now. We crossed the plane 2 million years ago. We are currently in the thick of the galactic disk and our view of distant regions is largely blocked by dust but 10-20 million years from now, our motion will allow a full view of our starry galaxy.

The Sun-Galactic center distance is 25,000 light-years -- plus or minus 2,000 light-years. The galaxy is thought to be 100,000 light-years in diameter and we are thought to be about halfway out from the center (used to be thought that we were two-thirds out).

If you have a good idea of the Sun's distance from the Galactic center, then the solar system's speed can be approximated. Using speed measurements of the gas at different distances from the Galactic center, the Sun appears to be cruising along at 200 kilometers per second and it takes 240 million years to complete the grand circuit around the Galaxy. This speed is an absolute speed.
Conclusion:

With the understanding of reality, we have people who worked hard to get to this stage of humankind.  The one truth or promise was that if you had faith in God, you would make it to the promise land of sorts.  All meaning you will be one with God, what I just explained is relationship to all of humankind, it is just reality. I AM God and to prevent from killing off a bunch of people, due to primitive behavior, I had to show you what the true reality of mankind was, who you are, so that you could serve me at a higher capacity.

When I fulfilled the prophesy, I showed the world God and Satan was at work. It is what it is. God is the ruler or if it makes you feel better the captain of the ship called Solar 1. But to you even as gods, I am God and to another God if you can ever prove one exist, I am a Captain of sorts.  But you want to step on my shit and rule over me.  Include my relationship with the universe with yours, talking about God of the Universe.  But I do not even know you and you want to compare my creator if you can prove one exist, with your creator and I just made you. I create you.

There can never be but one God in the whole solar system or even universe as far as you are concerned.  Because without me, there can be no you, but do I really need you to survive?  No!  But it is time to start living. You are all dead.

Ephesians 5:14
This is why it is said: "Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."

Until than, because I see you are just not ready for me, but you must stop all this killing and foolishness long enough so I can show you how live and not destroy yourselves.

The Problem is the Bible Prophesy. 

The shit is so damn diabolical and is layer after scheme after scheme to the point, nobody but I know what time it is.  Meanwhile the white man called himself showing me a thing or two, was just about to kill up everything to include themselves.  In would not have died.  How can they destroy me, we are not on the same plan.  And it is all based on fantasy or state of world simply projected by media outlets, whereby the world become dark. 

Things like speaking hatred into existence became the study of secret orders and not those Bozo's playing Prince Hall Freemasonry, but operations under the FBI supervision.  The FBI was the Nazi's who are the mark of the beast 666. They the Great Roman Empire who controlled the world currency. Without them you could not buy or trade and with them they always destroyed what you built with them before the partnership ends, take all your property and make the world hate you to start the same process somewhere else.  America was the last stop and I was waiting for them and came right on time.  From where, I do not know, because I cannot keep secret well and it is none of your business and never will be.

Islam and Israel

They claim a different deal from the same source.  The Jews enslaved the Arabs, so Muhammad made a deal with the Devil or God, but still Israel is a lie and therefore Islam is a lie, because to prove this, you must show me Moses.  Hell show me Muhammad?  They fight to keep the name of the dead alive.  Fuck Allah!  And fuck Yahweh or whoever they claim, now terrorize me bitch. But, if prayer what is really medication, because I do not hear that shit, helps you, fine, but I have no time to pray, because you are always fucking shit up talking about some damn God and you know you are lying and know not God.  Because of who I am, I can say this and each and every person who do not know me, know they do not really even believe in God at all and is just fronting and now my family can understand the world as you play pretend to suck us in, because I personally showed them, they were all lairs, Dr. King was a lair and all the Middle East are lairs and nobody has God in them and this is not about God, but ruler ship over God.  And I just assume kill all of you fucking fronts trying to provoke murders, killings and destruction.

Islam & Israel fighting over my inheritance?  You are saying I  gave it to you, my shit and you will be keeping it? But these are those dummies overseas, my Jews here know what time it is.  Somebody is going to stop lying or there will be a lot of deaths in Europe and the Middle East, you cannot deny me and survive, but I can do without you. I am the nucleus fools.  I am like the sun of the Solar system, I am the nucleus and without me there cannot any you. So how can you rule over me and not self-destruct?

Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment