Thursday, January 22, 2015

The AIDS Cure Start Tomorrow

The AIDS Cure Start Tomorrow

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Note: Supposed I said, I will do this only if Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu commits suicide in Israel?  Freedom of Speech can work both ways.

When I was in Florida, they ran me out of town, but they did not know it was preordained. Had they not, what I have found and shared would have continued to go unknown. It seems as if, they always go against me to me it better for us all.

When I was in the hospital at Florida Hospital, owned by the 7th Day Adventist, due to an illegal Baker Act and I should sue them, because I can. I took a special blood test, to determine if my blood has anti-bodies to fight off the AIDS virus. This was in October 2014, so the results are back. I know they will find what we will need.

Now that I know the hospitals we built and they have some of the best of the best doctor who just need a led or two (Directions). This is my directive. ASAP begin the research on AIDS under our hospital systems and we will cure disease after disease in my hospitals in New York City.  I told Jill in Avon Park, FL. I would cure her and I am not a liar. I guess she can come up here and get paid for her participation in the research, get nice housing accommodations and lounging for two to four family members.  After which I will settle with her and all Avon Park, Fl., after first eradicating AIDS. They have it bad down there in that small town. Then I will send my men to collect their woman and develop it for my flock.

Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York-Presbyterian (CHONY[1]) is a leading pediatric hospital in New York City. Located at 3939 Broadway at West 165th Street in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, it is a part of New York-Presbyterian Hospital and the Columbia University Medical Center.

Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC) is an academic medical center and one of the campuses of New York-Presbyterian Hospital. It includes Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons, College of Dental Medicine, School of Nursing and Mailman School of Public Health, as well as the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, the New York State Psychiatric Institute, the Audubon Biomedical Research Park, and numerous other institutions.

New York–Presbyterian Hospital, styled as NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, is a university hospital in New York City affiliated with two Ivy League medical schools: Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons and Weill Cornell Medical College. It is composed of two distinct medical centers, Columbia University Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Cure Diseases - AIDS, Cancer, weight control pills, a longer life and someday eternal life and control the pharmaceutical. We will no be an American owned and controlled Pharmaceutical industry.  They want all this information to go to the Nazi's?

LGBT Rights  - a security issue today and mind control can be reversed overtime. I can cure that. It is mind manipulation, but is it a disease or disorder or just a sexual pastime?  We know transgender is total bullshit, they cannot turn a man into a woman, it is that simple.  Bisexuality is the woman true nature and homosexuals can do as they please, but in the Nation or the Church of Mafia who are friends and therefore can practice polygamy, they cannot get married in our Church. It is permissible and nobody better not bother you, but it is not beneficial and will lead to eternal life.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment