Friday, January 23, 2015

Queen Whitney Was Extorted Bobby

Queen Whitney Was Extorted Bobby?

From: King Jesus

Update Before I start.

Queen Whitney was extorted and I believe Bobby Brown was in on it.  She died $20 million in debt, but sold between 170-200 million albums worldwide. The FBI closed her case upon her death. But I would never allow a punk ass bitch to kill my Queen.

How did Bobbi Kristina end up with a net worth of $20 million and Bobby Brown a mere $2 million?  If he is guilty, I should send him back to his maker to make this right in repentance. Now his maker se him as a threat?

Whitney Houston Files- Click to read full file:

I wrote several love letters to her around 1988.

The FBI spoke to me, I said, I had no intent to harm her and just wanted her to know I loved her.  Then I said, I was going to go public and tell the world, but said, the crazy idea might cause her career problems and bad publicity. 

First Key:

It would have helped her career by giving them something to talk about, but would have exposed me.  Then she dates her father, who seemed to not share all these letters with her.  She goes out on a date with her father and he turned around and told her, if you do not give me $250,000, I am going to tell everybody we had sexual relations. He started some Nappy INC. business and had her sign a contract, stating as long as you pay me, I will not tell anyone bout this information. What he withheld? I am not sure. He dies in 2003 I* think, he get an insurance check, I guess she got her money back.

Then some man who claimed to be the King of England and bought Brazil for $6 Billion and he knew the truth about Nelson Mandela.  He is writing her and claimed she used his music in many occasions. He sent her a tape and so forth.

Key:

I chose her, so she knew everything she needed to know, why would she need some European to write for her?  The investigation is about extortion. This is file 1 and the last file should explain what happened that day she was supposed to die. She is my Queen and it was decided before the Integration of 1989. Yet I do not remember, but I do remember the last letter or something, it was my hand writing  and style to be rejected, but once she found out who I was, she had to wake-up, all woman do.

The Violation by Bobby Brown:

Musical duo Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston married in 1992, and had one daughter, Bobby Kristina. In 2003, Brown was arrested for misdemeanor battery, for allegedly hitting Houston and shouting epithets. That didn't stop the family from starring in their own reality show, Being Bobby Brown, in 2005. Two years later Houston and Brown divorced.

He had to know, but she did not. He married her after I chose her and the extortion begun, give her a baby and put his hands on her. This is how they treat those I love and that is why the often have to leave me for awhile.

If he is the mole, I will not threaten him, but he can get a job in McDonald's until he ages out. I will punish him. I am a merciful God.  If the same happened to NaQuila, I will not threaten Johnson and he abused NaQuila also.  My life was preordained and therefore all was known long ago.

Jesus Christ

Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012) was an American singer, actress, producer, and model. In 2009, Guinness World Records cited her as the most awarded female act of all time.[1] Houston is one of pop music's best-selling music artists of all-time, with an estimated 170-200 million records sold worldwide.[2][3] She released six studio albums, one holiday album and three movie soundtrack albums, all of which have diamond, multi-platinum, platinum or gold certification. Houston's crossover appeal on the popular music charts, as well as her prominence on MTV, starting with her video for "How Will I Know",[4] influenced several African American women artists who follow in her footsteps.

Luckily for Bobbi Kristina, the spike in sales after Whitney's death led to enough money to pay off Whitney's $20 million in debts, and created another $20 million in net worth for the estate. Aug 25, 2014

Whitney Houston net worth: Whitney Houston was a singer, model, and actress who had a net worth of negative $20 million at the time of her death. Even though Houston once signed a $100 million contract and sold over 200 million albums in her lifetime, she was in fact nearly $20 million in debt to her record label Sony when she passed away in February 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment