Sunday, January 18, 2015

The NEW BET &W.W.J.D. Productions

The NEW BET
W.W.J.D. Productions

Program Director: Tyler Perry
Under Management by; Queen Dana drop Latifah

First order of business:

Hire at least 25 percent white actors and actresses, with name recognition for the movie department. The real world is no just black. What white people did was made Jesus white, Native Americans white and everything white and they seemed to believe it, until my rude awakening.   That was an act of evil, I do not have that weak mindset.  I will have a few white shows, but with black writers, they have to tell my story and not theirs.

Second and the good news:

I want all well pay employees with all the needed support and supplies, who I pay for their dedication and hard work.  Because of their commitment to the Lord, this station is going to explode. If you are a loser, please just go. But for the winners who stay, everyone's salary is doubled and that is our at minimum wages.  All maintenance staff, everyone in BET just got promoted to double their pay grade, retroactive one year, to add a bonus.  I can't make it too easy for you.  OK and everyone gets a car equal their annual salary, this is not a request, but a directive to help my stations image attract our children's attention to remove them from so much materialism we attract them first and then teach, so drive it to work some times.  And assign parking spaces to insure everyone has parking with high accommodations ability to visitors.

Third: Create a BET Website setup a BET Website and constantly advertise it on our television station.  This has to become the biggest website in American history. Remember the name of the game is advertisement, that I really do not need to sell.  I have enough going on to get paid by directing people to my activities and ideas.  So I might get rid of certain partners to add others. We are going to transition out of this capitalist mentality, you worth represents your responsibilities. 

This is how I will run this station.

Set up a really entertaining website. I want BMI music, great animation and character and color, links to friends, like Louis and the Nation, the Black Panther Party our WWJD website, merchandise links and so forth. Use your imagination, we will constantly improve on this based on demand and agenda.

I want every show that you have on the line up advertised on that page.  I want their name, age they are selling, professional profile, photos, salary verse major stations such as ABC, CBS and NBC, that is what I plan to pay or more, but if you are not good enough to demand that, I will not give it to you.  So bring in deals for movies for 100 percent black or at least a black involved in the screenplay. This is the black perspective and the black voice, they had their turn and that is the damn problem.

At 1 movie per week, I will need several writers to put them.  Purchase from independent film makers and make it easy for them, by investing in project of interest at the embryonic stages of development all the way to software to begin to dream to high quality productions. In the making will be a huge WWJD giveaway, we will say every child should have one.  They will retail for about $99.99, but under current arrangements would cost at least $599. Make it a government program, fro fair distribution. Tyler owns "What Would Jesus Do" WWJD, turn it over to Jesus Christ and you get $100 million from an undisclosed source.  That will be place on your contract as payment for BET your full responsibility and commitment to BET. You will be known as BET.

  • Get my men on BET:
  • Cash Money
  • G-Unit
  • Bad Boys Turned Made Men
  • NWA Entertainment
  • Eternal Records, formerly death row
  • I know I am leaving a lot of people out, but it you are good and available and I am not over booked you gt a job. If you work yo eat,you be dedicated, you gain more authority and your net worth goes up
  • I forgot all these names but Master P
  • And guys like R Kelly, I want the best and I might put you on by placing you in the right lineup.  I want a lot of Chris Brown, you we have to fill that stage area one per week or build a stage where we can have full Bands to small observational and paid audiences, to create a full array of involvement and excitement.  Perhaps 1 of every 10 get paid to lead their groups through the experience.
  • All I ask is whatever we generate, I get 10% for charity, therefore you cannot operate at a loss. Whatever the cost, I will have to come up with in advertisement payments to the station. Watch how the money rolls in. Now you call me generous, next year, you know the Lord is cheep, all that money he made.
  • Remember who will cure AIDS?  Those type of commercials are powerful and to not put them on blast what can I do, take some of the tax money.  Can you se my situation, consider yourselves blessed, you are there for a reason. Tell me about it.


Jesus Christ

Tyler will have 4 wove be so happy, that all he going to do is praise the Lord.  I am going to have to avoids that guy. "Praise the Lord"


No comments:

Post a Comment