Tuesday, January 27, 2015

AM I - Slave or Ruler of New York City

AM I - Slave or Ruler of New York City

Jesus Christ

I did not die on the cross, but you will. See I was sent here, because the world was evil and they knew I would hate this world for that.

Rom 8:1,3 (NIV) Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus... For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man...

Understand the message before it is too late.

Before God can give us new life "in Christ", we must participate in His death. God will not tolerate sin in the long run, so the carnal man (relating to physical, especially sexual, needs and activities) is condemned. To be condemned is to be sentenced to death. While we all know this (what the "wages of sin" are) we'd just as soon not hear any more about it. It's sounds so negative! How are we going to attract people with this kind of offensive stuff? Let's skip straight to the encouraging part and mis-apply all the Scriptures to our flesh, instead of allowing the Spirit to be born in us through the condemning message of the gospel.

So now not only was I deprived of a sex life, but I end it all together?  And for this reason you are fucking up my world, that I would get tired of you and the world and pussy?  The Pope has on testicles and you take has word for it. Oh, so the promise is mass castration to all dumb niggers? So now what will I be doing with all these women in my Queendom. Hangout without with balls or clits?  Nut less with what sperm banks?

They right, but if I get rid of you, believe I will have my Queendom, maybe you will runaround tired of fucking. But wait, are you fucking or hanging out in mother-fucking jail butt fucking?

the Sun appears to be cruising along at 200 kilometers per second and it takes 240 million years to complete the grand circuit around the Galaxy.

New York City: Command Post of Solar One:

What do you want to do, be eunuchs and fuck as we travel the universe and conquer it. You are just dumb niggers, the white would have been got rid of you, had they not had me to use, thinking you was worth a damn.

Jesus Christ




No comments:

Post a Comment