Sunday, January 18, 2015

CIA Director Panetta is promoting Treason

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta
CIA Director Panetta is promoting Treason

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

The SIS - Secret Intelligence Service:

Since 1995, the SIS headquarters have been at Vauxhall Cross on the South Bank of the River Thames.  England? How pays for operations?  Why are they there and not on our soil?

I see they updated this, but for too long and even under CIA Director Panetta, the SIS did not report to President Obama.  Their mission was to destroy us the black race. So why should I help them out, when the Chickens have come home to roost?  Let them figure it out themselves!

The only way I will work with them again is after they admit Moses is a lie, that Israel is a liar, who created these enemies like the Black Panther Party, the so-called Communist Cubans, the Muslims and so on.  They admit they lied to rule over them, I will forgive you and feed them and send for as many who want to come home to me. Once you admit it, they will know and let go and move on, because they know I will bless them and all they want is God and emancipation from your evil. Even Louis claimed to be the eternal leader of the Nation of Islam. Why? Because he is no longer waiting on Ford.  Meaning all of Islam knows and is just playing along with your continued bullshit.

I am not going to make the same mistake Dr. King made. The theory of Dr. Martin Luther whom he became, was probably everything he became knowing me.  I probably made him do stupid shit, s is not telling.  An immoral man and false preacher, who claimed that with the proper philosophy you can make the devil plans work. So we have peace for what? 20 years?  Then start all over again with new version of lies?  This world has to end, there is no fixing this shit of layers of lairs and lies

This world is not big enough for both me and the Pope, one of us has to go! You are either for or against the Lord.  I will not coexist and make you my equal.  No why, that would be heel and worst than monogamy on our 200 million years journey. Can you imagine that, for over 200 million years. Eternity can be a long time. That is not Godly!

As for taxes, they need to get real, I have all the money and I am please with Barrack's decision to tax my men, so if you do not want to money, you will still give veterans their benefits.  I will shut down all tax revenue is you really want smaller government and run this through charity.  I  really do not need you anymore, because you are too corrupt anyway.  It is up to you, but you take care of all this you screwed up, from the prisons to war casualties. Are you share you want top debate anything he requests?


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment