Monday, January 26, 2015

The 1960's White's Version of Black Sambo

The 1960's White's Version of Black Sambo

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

First of all Paul McCartney is a good man. I wrote that shit and that is why I still like it. He let Michael buy it back from him, because I owed it.  Apple better give up my copyrights, I do not agree to a 50% - 50% anything with my history.

The 1960's:

It is simple.  It was about opposing views and the preparation of this war, the battle of Armageddon. Everything I did good, they made bad.  And remember I was a little boy creating these childish lineups of grown folks acting like little children.  White people are playing this back until this day and do not even see, that is their version of Black Sambo.  Look at those fools!

The reason they are no match now, is they are living in the past.  They are running game on expensive television stations nobody watches anymore, because of the you constant stereotyping of , so television nobody sees.  They are on the internet now.

We have Apple, we have Microsoft, we have Google, we have Explorer and we even have Facebook and My-Space.  The kids do not see that television bullshit other than a few shows.

So in the 1960's everything I did good and remember I was a little boy. Lost in Space, becomes Star Wars or I Dream of Jeannie, hey I had taste back then, becomes some evil shit, Fat Albert become some perverted family, you turned my fun stuff into evil. I just will start showing my fun stuff only and can laugh at you for a change.  BET those white shows and run those White Sambo sitcoms on BET everyday.

I can take everything you say or think off of the Internet tomorrow.


Jesus Christ 

No comments:

Post a Comment