Friday, January 30, 2015

The Black Panther Army Alliance Settlement

The Black Panther Army Alliance Settlement

To: The Gambino Record Family
From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ
RE: The Black Panther Army Alliance
Date: 30 January 2015

Everyone relocates to New York City the Kingdom of God:

I would give you all a blank check, but that would be mismanagement. I understand what happened and will explain later after a nap.  But what is important is this, we need a lot of things done nationwide and it is your job.

On the West Coast we have formerly Death Row Records ran by Suge Knight.

All Under Gambino Records

Settlement:

Suge Knight to the West: $5 Billion - Eternal Life Records "A 240 million year journey"
Master P to the South:     $5 Billion - Solar One Records "The first of its class"
50 Cent to the East:          $5 Billion - G-Unit Records - "Servants of God"
P Diddy to the North:      $5 Billion - Made Men Records - "Forever Friends"

I owe each CRIPS soldier $2 M and each Blood Soldier $2 million for a total of 144,000 killers.

These are the arteries and give the young jacks their own labels.  This mission is of military nature, our weapons are our words.  You will have a huge budget, we own all type of media investment for advertisement to marketing companies. Shit I know nothing about.

Setup many $50,000 jobs in the industry, setup a section 8 agreements to relocate them under HUD, based on being called by the Lord and place large orders on condos under section 8, which are set aside for the Black Panther Party, the Army of the Lord. We need to think about how much space they need on all corners.

They got machine guns for fools thinking about protesting to burn up my shit.

One more thing:  I will give Cash Money $1 Billion to go and buy all of Highlands County Florida, if you need more as you supervisor to the South Master P.  I will write my chosen four,  who must feed their flock. Let me stop, they got Suge locked up.  Master P, look into Lil Wayne and the Williams brother dispute, I think I just solved.  Hey each of you four can split up 20 Billion in Medicaid billing on weed.

You have to set up all over the south and the centrally run it.

We were always unified.  So how can my bloodline be so nutty?

Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment