Monday, January 26, 2015

The Manhattan Project Defined

The Manhattan Project Defined

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Manhattan the Rock the Foundation of God's Kingdom

Nobody who is not with me, will no live on the Island of Manhattan. Manhattan is the Rock as the described in the Bible. The foundation took like 300 million years to become this hard surface, that the bible said on our Kingdom will stand forever, against great winds and everything nature has for us.  So very so, there will be a great exodus out of Manhattan, regardless of you wealth or lack of wealth my enemy will not reside on the greatest piece of real estate of all the world that was set aside for my Kingdom.

Under the United States Constitution and the State of New York Constitution, New York City, will be my separate government and I will be a sovereign nation as is the Vatican and as is Buckingham Palace.  This document will be concealed for 50 years, for thins day, my word is the law and the Mayor my representative, whom In cause without elections after this Mayor.

The Manhattan Project is all those bomb you sold and money stolen build up Manhattan, saying it was to build nuclear bombs.  You built my Kingdom, minus these projects, we will be balling over here and will place guards at every bridge and tunnel. If nobody ever said this to you'll, thank you Satan, but without black blood this you will never see.

The Kingdom of God


Jesus Chirst

No comments:

Post a Comment