Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Expanding BET & Paramount Pictures Merger

Expanding BET & Paramount Pictures Merger

Jesus Christ

I will decide who to place over the Picture Department and have Queen Dana decide with Tyler Perry setup my BET Divisions. I am breaking this up, so I can expand our services. Remember money is only regulated by good ethical spending. This means you do not lose money with all the things at your exposal. We rule advertisement and therefore have no budget limits as long as it is pleasing to the Lord.  You are not going ton run me crazy with foolishness because I will throw you in the dungeon.

BET Movie Station:

Compete with HBO, Showtime and Movie Channel. Start next week. This will allow me to payout royalties to my people.  Try to find the good stuff, like Uptown Saturday Night and stuff. Have Queen Dana contact that Matrix man on her show last night? Get him involve, in fact he can have this.

BET Music Station:

Compete with MTV and VH1. Now we get to tell the truth about music as delivered by the Lord. Who was Sir. Paul McCartney - the bloodline of the rapist and daddy of Prince Hall?

BET Movie II old School:

A lot of old people will be around for a long time and will listen to this until they for out of it.  Senior Citizens deserve to be entertained anyway.  Now you can sell pharmaceutical ads.  People ignore the money out of evil.

The True Gospel Station:

24/7 world news. But now what they say, but what I say. What is said on this station will be clearly disclaimed or my words.  Disclaimed material will be most of the material, because it the truth based on someone's interpretation.  If he stand to be corrected I will inform him of this and he will announce the correction by the Lord, because all under me are students. The best student gets this platform. I do not need dummies delivering the daily bread.

You have a total of 12 slots of station to run.

I am tired and will rest now!


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment