Thursday, January 22, 2015

Assata Shakur to Cuba and the Castro Family

Assata Shakur to Cuba and the Castro Family

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Sister Assata Shakur, when I first heard about you, I got angry, because anyone who hates God, gate me and I hate them back.  I will have along told with you one day. How is Tupac's father?  Why did he inherit Malcolm's men's seeds? I will search, but I am just tired, right now, because I have to fight evil and my own damn Queens. One step forward requires three step back. Is what I have to look forward to?  Woman either not listening to e or taking orders for another nigger?

Have Raul Castro place on the internet his GDP, which is educated people. I need to see how many doctors he want to turn over to me.   I think I will invest about $100B on doctors. We have most of the facilities needed.

We are going to start curing basically everything and I might create a few killers, for people who plan to continue to treat me like this. After 50 years, my Son's will take control of my affairs and they will always listen to me.  People who hate me, depending on how back, will die, so why have a funeral. He died because he/she did not love me. I do not ever have to feel like this again, rather you like it or not!


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment