Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Edward Joseph Snowden a Whistle Blower?

Edward Joseph Snowden a Whistle Blower?

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I am not displaying my full fact pattern, but this is my conclusion. I decided I needed some CIA information to tie our governance and foreign policy to the Confederate or Nazi Government. So you look and see him.  I search his files and realize I need to go further, however, his files are for me and not a lie from the FBI.  Mississippi Burning – Whistle blower, Watergate – Whistle Blower and I bet that is the pattern.  Eric Snowden may be an American hero. We will know in a week or two.

FBI Files:


Michael Henry Schwerner (November 6, 1939 – June 21, 1964), was one of three Congress of Racial Equality (CORE) field workers killed in Philadelphia, Mississippi, by the Ku Klux Klan in response to their civil rights work, which included promoting voting registration among Mississippi African Americans.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment