Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Our Official Language is New Hebrew

Our Official Language is New Hebrew

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Assign a Committee of Women:  Understand this key point. Communications begin at birth.  What does a child understand and at what age of development.  My concern is I see my nieces talk to my great-nephew in baby talk.  Now when he is 5 years old saying Guu, Guu, Gaa Gaa, you will want to kick his ass and blame him.  We must create, infant to adult and child to adult communications protocol. It should start with a term of reverence.  Sir? Come up with something more respectful.

The subject is our language.  In fulfilling the bible prophesy it will be New Hebrew or Emancipated Hebrew.  This is a job for Queen of Queens Ilyasah and Queen Tatyana, you have the education for this. Understand if you do this right, certain word will even begin to sound different.

Queen of Queens Janet and Queen Dana can handle these media deals and you two know this business area and who is worthy and who gets screwed.  Now understand the Paul and Jesus relationship. Paul makes the money for Jesus to use to govern. So Jesus will fuck up anyone who fucks not only with his brother who is one in spirit, but his money?  Prince Paul is Prince Jesus money. And I AM the boss for eternity.

The first thing we must create is our language.  I know nothing about grammar.  I too have a 4th grade education, but went back to school later.  I was so smart by age 11, when I took that picture, it was the morning after my mother has her stroke.  After that I went through school based on what I already learned in school.

I think we can do this.  We will use the English lettering or symbols.  This will make the transition easy.  Plus most black people are illiterate, so teaching them something they would have said was wrong yesterday, is now God’s official language.

There is only one purpose for a language of God.  It is so, we all speak the same language, meaning when I say something, you must understand only what I meant by saying whatever I say.  Once that is lost, you can easily be deceived or simply mislead.

Like I said, I do not know much about grammar.  But everything has rules. Verb, noun and so on. Then you have a dictionary. The dictionary of the world make every word mean everything.  Every word I say has to have one meaning.  The context of the meaning has to be the adjoining words.

I will define God.  Everything else we can talk about.  All a language is, is my communicating an idea or thought too many with on clear understanding.  When you understand me, you are talking the proper language.

Serena Jameka Williams – FBI Undercover – I have to get over it.  I am getting worn out. She seems to be the one who will have my General of the Army.  I think his name will be Malcolm Louis to rejoin these two brothers of the same bloodline and purpose.  Sort of like Russia and America. Good Cops and bad Cops. Louis was the good cop.

Jesus Christ

PS: How do you say Ilyasah.  Give me a 1 minute brief on CNN



No comments:

Post a Comment