Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Black Panther Party & Next President


The Black Panther Party & Next President

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

A United States President is chosen and not elected. I chose them all since, who knows. But I had to choose them based on Satanic Laws.  It was about the Jewish white royalty bloodline.  So by doing what I am about to do, I will set precedence on our governance policies.

Prince Hall was always about media and never about politics.  Prince Paul will inherit all of that.  But it must the Son of Ilyasah, whom we must name Prince Jesus, who will be my ruler over governance. We will have new names in heaven, but these two names the will never forget.

The Political Party of Jesus is the Black Panther Parry.  Never in the history of America was this a democracy nor was ever a President elected by the people Therefore, I need a committee to advance qualified black men. The place 5.to compete, as I decided, who will best serve God. That will be the next President and someday Prince Jesus will be able to handle this throughout the universe.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment