Friday, January 2, 2015

America under the Authority of God


America under the Authority of God

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I need to relax and reflect. But I realize a serious problem. Too many black families have to choose between marijuana and food. Often spending more on weed then on groceries. The problem is the white man. The problem is these fake ass FBI Nazi bitches.

Therefore, this is my command. Open my marijuana parlors across the country, all under my control as explained. Stop all hard drugs.  Sell my marijuana for Medicaid.  If the FBI walks in on any of my operations, I authorize you to kill them on sight.  They are not law enforcement. Never was!  Since its inception, their goal was the anti-Christ.  So fuck those bitch as Confederate Nazi Bitches.

And then I will appreciate that you open my soul food restaurants for Food Stamps. The NYPD Union as of now is me.  When you turn your backs on the one who signs you check and think you cannot be fire, because of the union. The union is the satanic plot to cause what is happening.  Why should we respect you when the law you are enforcing is oppressing me?  Now you will truly become Christian’s on Patrol (COP’s).


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment