Saturday, December 27, 2014

To: Barack and Louis:


: Barack and Louis: Sent right about before they got there, nobody knew it was coming.

I forgot, but I am certain you are up top of this.  I am writing letter all most finish and got side-tracked. Please assign a satellite to this area.
Have NSA hear everything to include a whisper and take a photograph of everyone in the funeral and the perimeter.

Code to check: Communist do not wear the power like a badge the way the Jews do. You know a Jew by has Forbes status, which is too easy to follow. They are like ants to a Queen ant, who is government.  You have to watch how they live and the positons they hold.  And the attention they get. When a Kingpin dies, all his men, other that really low profile members will show up.
I need to connect people like Russell Simmons, Al Sharpton and Jay-Z.  This guy was about to open up shot for real, now the Communist believed in God?  Watch who are his friends.
Paul

What people need to understand is that in May of 2015, they plan to party down 6ht Avenue with 500,000 Communist at one time.  If only 50,000 was to attack and understand the sign of the times, they could siege the City of New York. Now they cannot even remove ISIS, how will they ever remove the Nazi’s?  It would force my hand and I would have to fuck them up. But I came not to judge, but to complete the process. But white women seen to hate white men, they are calling the shots.

To my Queens:

I am about to release the solution to ending illiteracy. I need them to learn how to read and use electronics and that is all.  Damn false high level math, damn false history. All they need to do is electronics and skills. They have great memory as mine’s is poor. I cannot recite anything. I just can write what comes to my mind. So I always thought these rappers can read. But now something makes sense to me. A kid came to me and told me Jay-Z was the greatest rapper in the world and he does not even have to write it down, it all comes out of his mind.  This tells me, many big rapper sound smart but cannot read, with these big contracts.  I will use some of this stuff I just wrote. All I have to do now in that article is this part.  It is about pages or 4 pages long.


Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment