Friday, December 5, 2014

Summing it up


Summing it up

By: Jesus Christ


Louis Poole is thinking I fucked up my father’s body I was told to protect 24/7.  Why? I felt used?  I felt I built this great empire and I am a Jamaican?  We are better than dumb ass African Americans. Only to find out he is a slave out of Sandersville and the Son of the Prophet Elijah Poole aka Muhammad.


I had to honor my father and could never play second fiddle to anyone.  How can the Lord of Lords, both honor his father and not obey him as ruler?  The first Adam was from the earth and was to go back to dust, it is the second Adam that will live forever and Prophet Elijah had to know that if he knew everything else.  So his Son, who know not who he was, did not honor him and that is how it was written.  Now everything Louis saw, heard or read, takes on a new meaning.  Even the letter he has on his webpage by my father’s wife.  How did that help his cause?  It only gave him reason to be disobedient against his own father, he did not know.  And give new authority to the Prince of Princes.  Stop waiting on some white Nazi to come back inn the name of Allah and read the damn bible. Was that forbidden to you. That shit came out of the bible, his name is Jesus Christ.


The Illuminati:


They have to see how they were setup. Again they have all the money, wrote the legislation to screw up the nation so they could get rich, then comes civil unrest and it all backfires and they get killed up by the millions and this time it will include niggers in America.


Black People:  


The next book on Satan would call them Niggers, like the Hebrew Jews?  Nobody will know who they really are. Just dumb niggers, who must be ruled over, because they are uncivilized animals and history proved it.


The Chinese:


I see they took over New York City, they got all the government jobs, but the VA it seems. My banker and my Social Security agent was Chinese.  The thing is they seem to know their jobs.  They shouldn’t have a problem with moving aside in the restaurant business, giving up some of the hair business, I will bring the costs down on black beauty products and make it so more black woman can earn from the labor end. It is not ass backwards. They will pay $200 for $10 worth of hair, but will not pay the cosmetologist.  I need some schools teaching black hair techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment