Monday, December 8, 2014

The Fundamentals of how we will Re-Teach the World


The Fundamentals of how we will Re-Teach the World

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

My brother Louis Eugene Poole a man whom I always loved and admired and looked up to. Now I understand why.  I said mean things towards you and I hope you have no harsh feelings towards me when I see you which will hopefully be soon.

I realize before I can re-teach, I must be taught first the many lessons of our father Prophet Elijah, by whom he must be remembered as, for this is his biblical name and his true purpose in life. Our father was Elijah was described in the bible and I Am Jesus Christ whom he was teaching and preparing who is now your flock to receive me and unify as one nation with our brothers in Christ our Hebrews knows as Jews.

Once you understand this, every teaching he taught you will have to take on a new meaning.  Like Yabub or that God ruled for 25,000 to 35,000 years. Yet he tells you he knows the bible in his conclusion of Dr. King.  He was telling you God is for eternity.  Do you know what I can do in 25,000 years?  Way more than fighting over earth!

So you have to know I AM your Wallace Fard Muhammad, but he is a fraud.  How could he (our father) know the bible and believe Allah is God or Fard is Jesus Christ?  Think about it?    And how could I rule these evil people, run the government and take over this shit and he tell the world, hey my son is the Smooth Gangster a fucking ingenious kid running shit behind the scenes.  How long would we have lasted?

Therefore we need to redefine his teaches to make clear who is who.  I say it was the Jews who was made into these white devils, by Satan or God?  The question is was he a mad scientist or an ingenious?  Because the final outcome is everything they have now is under my control and not Satan.  They got tired of being slaves and getting fucked up everywhere they go. And this was to be the final assault and the end of this pyramid scheme called the bible and I got here on-time to take our shit back.

They key to teaching the world is simple. We will teach people about the truth by using computer technology as comparisons.  Young people know computers and use social media.  Think about it an Operating System that runs programs.  The Reich System and false religion, becoming governments who hate their neighbors.  Ancient tactics used.  Slavery to procreation of slave minded people who had short life expectancies and what you have is a bunch of people confused, fighting, killing, chasing money, all to hand their gifts to some white people who sit on no natural resources yet run everybody based on deception?

Hard drive or storage area. The brain has a storage area, just as computer does. I have been running programs the last 25 years based on decisions made in 1989.  I know this is the battle of Armageddon on the last page or final hour.  Why? The words ISIS over and over by President Obama is what woke me up.  After that I no longer just believed I was God, I knew it and started remembering things and realized how dark the world has become.

I AM and not a prophet.  Elijah was the prophet who came before me.  This is the stuff that must be manifested and not the bullshit.  Understand it is a requirement I be named God or I cannot change anything in the world. The government depends on I being God for us to be emancipated.

Stuff like this needs to be decided on based now on Freemasons bulshit but reality.

(Mat 17:9 NIV) As they were coming down the mountain, Jesus instructed them, "Don't tell anyone what you have seen, until the Son of Man has been raised from the dead."
(Mat 17:10 NIV) The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"
(Mat 17:11 NIV) Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.
(Mat 17:12 NIV) But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands."
(Mat 17:13 NIV) Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

A key here is John the Baptist in Revelation and the book of John?  This is a question, I haven’t read the bible in many years.  I need bible study and I will tell you what is important and what we came worry about later.

The Word Became Flesh


1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

John’s Vision of Christ


9 I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11 which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”
12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[a] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.
17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Note:

These are all coded messages. And the worst thing we can do is always try to decode based on verbatim principles.  I think the reason I do not read the bible is because most of it is bullsht, placed there to make a fool ponder.  Look at all the stuff people make up based on the bible.

Now I will show you what I see:  All symbolism I can define and not stupid Freemasons. Because they will tell a side to make us field slaves and them house niggers.

My concerns:

In the beginning, who, what and what God did and how he looks, a black man.  This is what he taught.  A black ruler. The black mastermind.  The white diabolical deceiver.  So why make sense of everything he (Satan) says. He had over 5,000 years to do his damage, I had 50 years to overcome it.  I cannot unlive his every act or idea.  We will have eternity to do it right next time.  And we can put him to rest now.

Prophet Elijah in the name John the Baptist:

I see I was in the spirit.  Believe me, there is a spirit of God and Prophet Elijah in the name of John says on my day he was in spirit?

I said Jesse was John, but was he? Who foretold what is coming into reality today Jesse or Prophet Elijah?  For him to arrange this so well, would it make sense that I showed him the heavens?  I showed bro. Jesse something, but Elijah foretold to us this vision we are about to make reality.

The breakdown of the teachings:

We must have facts and speculative teachings.  The truth is that live is a journey of knowledge is for eternity.  Ideas are started based on concepts and/or visions.  Everything I seem to teach has come with examples.  I doubt if that stops.  We must be able to explore new ideas in order to make them reality.  A speculation is not a lie, but an idea unproven and therefore have no basis to believe or disbelieve without first investigation and empirical data presented.  Everything is based on mathematical principles.  The problem is the world spends more time learning the basics than practicing its principles.  Assisted technology must replace all the time wasted brainwashing people to submit to Satan, when they can just learn how to earn a dollar and help us be productive and happy people with live we can go home to.

The Bible and Prophecy;

The bible does not define me, I define the bible.  Also know I gave Worshipful Master Eston Roberts a Masonic Bible, I kept a NIV Bible and gave Frank Clark Jones a Living bible.  The Masonic Bible we made our of an erasable bible adding stuff like Zews in place of Jews, I do not remember and was told to not ever read it. The NIV I edited and it is what I am fulfilling. I guess I wrote the bible I am going by. Frank learned about God reading the living bible. Shriner Vaughn Jenkins who is giving me hell possesses that Masonic Bible.

Now understand I wrote “Everybody has Demons” a screenplay in April 2009, with a few name changes, they ran that screenplay on me in Avon Park between November 2009 until they ran me out of town around 10 October 2014.  I seems I write my own problems and therefore know the bullhit from the truth.  I wouldn’t be surprised if that book is telling him how to make my life hell.

Finally:

Sandersville and our bloodline:

Speculative Teaching

I think about Dr. King and the name games that go down in Georgia.  I bet the only real reliable records are the slave records. We was property that was being produced into long term servants.  My name is Jones, not because Frank was my father, but because he raised me, as Prophet Elijah raised you, rather you realize it or not. Hell Malcolm X was doomed from the start, because it was always for you.

Once we find page 471 and find our father’s birth records, we must go into the church records to find his parents or who raised who.  Who raise who will have rhyme and reason.  I believe we will be able to find the ship we came here on, if nobody elses. I honestly believe we will be able to find records all the way back to the land of Hebrew.

Then one must ask what came first the chicken or the egg?

If the land of Hebrew was the first civilization, did mankind come from the Garden of Eden or was he placed there?  If placed there, then where did we come from to arrive in the land of Hebrew?  The key is the science of the brain that was never revealed to mankind. We must retrieve any information we can.  I believe that mommies was the old technology and most reliable way to store information long term. The brain has a storage area and I believe in many of them the storage area and information is still intact.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment