Sunday, December 21, 2014

The End Game Theory

The End Game Theory

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Now suppose I was to make a screenplay based on people dying from AIDS because they cannot get their medications. So they turn into crazy motherfuckers and attack cops and bit them or better throw blood at them. Cops start catch AIDS and there is no more treatments. Who will protect these hand full of sellouts, causing all this shit in America?  How about 100,000 people with HIV come to Washington DC to throw blood at someone in the Congress due to some crazy Idea they came up with.  “Infect a Congressman campaign.”

Supposed I added names to it, like the many undercover Confederate representatives and your new Cuban republican Congressman and I mention no names. But supposed I mentioned your Tea Party Nazi’s. 

 The idea that they are selling out all these people for financial gain from foreign governments and people realize they are the German Nazi’s. How safe will the streets be, when people realize who I AM? How safe will it be, when I take my message to the streets? How safe will it be, if I lead the march and I doubt if it be nonviolent, but if I give marching orders, will they (The Nazi Slaves and the NRA) be able to shoot back?  Now would you still argue for freedom of speech?   I mean I could name some names.  And unlike them, I would be telling the truth!

Number of Sellout against the American People are less Than:

Total Members of Congress
100 Senators
435 Representatives
6 Non-voting members

Local Law Enforcement Officers

In 2008, state and local law enforcement agencies employed more than 1.1 million persons on a full-time basis, including about 765,000 sworn personnel (defined as those with general arrest powers).

Number of People Living with HIV in US

Of the more than one million people estimated to be living with HIV in the United States, one in five don't know they're infected. The best way to fight HIV is to know your status.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment