Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Vision of Jesus Christ

The Vision of Jesus Christ


Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ


We know what Prophet Elijah told you would happen. What you really did not have was faith.  Just as Christians stop loving Jesus, as they boldly play pretend knowingly, I believe my brothers in the Nation really no longer believed, felt trapped and did not see the prophecy ever being fulfilled. Therefore you felt cursed and not blessed, while wealthy, you thought the white man would take it back as he always does.


The stupid ass Illuminati aside from the Bush family, was so damn reluctant. They bombed the World Trade Center you know, because I demanded my money in 2001.  Now what changed is the price has gone higher.  Meaning they did their jobs because the bible agreement was 10% across the board or 5% of the world’s wealth.  That has little to do with all the other deals like the Nation of Islam, Sandersville and our controlling influence and future growth as a result of my knowledge.  We and the Jews or the Nation of Hebrews will control the world’s pharmaceutical industry,  I will have the last say on mankind's life expectancies.  Population control is an issue, but I think most children are born out of consequence and not due to family planning.  We know womanhood usually begins around age 13 for woman and if they do not understand their sexuality by then too often they end up doomed to poverty.  A common factor of the woman I chose is none had children from another man.  So a woman should understand how to value her body.


I see energy for eternity. We must preserve all fuel sources, as we have learned we must always balance the atmosphere to prevent all extremes, like the ice age of 1812, now due to full emissions, we are concerned with global warming.  What we reduce today may need to be increased again.  Tomorrow it may be something else.  If we are proactive we can get the most out of planet earth as we travel beyond anywhere we now know at current time. Perhaps even the solar system itself can be guided and controlled like one big ship?


We will not announce to the universe that I AM God of the universe. This is speculative.  We have conquered earth for peace sake and our idea of universal brotherhood is only those who can get beyond Satan can be a part of it.  At this level of existence, must we remain on such primitive terms?  I do not have to announce I am God, but all the universe will know I am no push over by any means.  Claiming God is fighting words at such a level fighting is not necessary,


Other Life Forms:


I cannot answer this, but I believe it is known, where and when we will get there.  I see longevity based on the DNA code being broke.  I know we made it to 150 years in 1989 and stopped because we was working in secret. Now we will have more time and better  communications to due much more in  the future.  While Satan’s vision of space travel is wars and adversaries, I see peaceful expansion, more energy and resources.  I see our planet becoming a place of charity due to so much abundance to include those stupid ass Germans. It must be about constant redevelopment and development and not oppression, destruction and hatred.  A lot of things done now will not be tolerated under our world.  Our world must be based on truth and I AM the truth or go to Satan for health insurance.  I heard Prince Harry has AIDS, I have to cure him and not the other way around.


Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment