Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cassius Clay aka Muhammad Ali Decision


Cassius Clay aka Muhammad Ali Decision

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

This guy is a warrior.  When Larry Holmes kicked his ass, I was very hurt, in fact I got mad, for them not throwing the the towel.  Now I understand a little as to why it had to happen.  He was my hero and still is, as is Louis. But I AM the greatest and watch him when he tells the world.  “Jesus Christ is the Greatest.” I have to cure that man. It seems I speared both him and Louis.

The set up seemed to be that he was to takeover the nation by hostile takeover if necessary.  He was the one who could deceive the world.  He was a hero who was very deep inside the system, but he was black and they hate black people and once he outlived his purpose they would have whacked him.  The Nazi’s would have won.  BUT!  Prophet Elijah broke up the Nation of Islam and I guess gave you all new marching orders, still based on a false God.  But Louis need action and money and reorganized the Nation, while Ali was in the Sunni Sect.  Then he gets fucked up.

But with Louis at the head, he is my brother under the same bloodline, but nobody was my brother in spirit, because nobody had faith, because that was how it was written. So through my blood ties, I was able to awaken Louis, what could I have done to wake up Cassius?  Tell him I was his greatest fan?  I was Louis completion, but now they both have to see the light, but it had to be Louis first.  Plus they probably had Ali  by the balls if he knew, but hell he could have been in the dark as was well.  I am telling you what I know at the moment.

Then there is Tatyana Ali, who I chose as one of my Queens.  It will be me, Janet and Tatyana to get it started.  There is something about Dana “Queen Latifah”  I have to figure it out.  Bernice King, I am not sure about.  The KIng Family are screwed up bad.  Maybe I need to settle with them financially first.

They say Tatyana is from the Islands and her father is some cop. I do not buy that either.  I think she is Cassius daughter?  This would mean he had me by the balls also.  I have  a feeling for Tatyana like I do for Janet.  I am very attracted to her, want her in my life and this one I never touched, unlike Janet.

I know whatever I do from here in is an eternal decision.  Any sexaul decision I make from here on, is forever.  If I touch a woman and she gets pregnant, that child will have the spirit and the spirit is  a lot of power.  My body is coming back to me after years medications screwing me up.  They thought they was stopping something with all those meds, but I could make a baby without a key anyway, as long as I was in darkness.

But sure as the power of the spirit is coming back to me, my body will soon produce children with the spirit.  This is something every wise woman will want, but I am not going to allow any undeserving whore ever touch me again.  Because what I leave behind should only go to those who love and accept I exist and I am God.

My heart tells me Muhammad Ali, set someone aside for me as did Joseph Jackson.  This is what I feel is going on and my faith is now being tested.  Ali, even if he was against me, he could not have been against me.  Therefore who they sent will become their worst enemy.

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment