Thursday, December 4, 2014

Slaves Nationwide Bow Down to Satan’s New Gestapo


Slaves Nationwide Bow Down to Satan’s New Gestapo

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Nationwide protest.  Black’s mechanize without any clear leadership. Why? Because we are responding based on our cultural expectations.  We think the NSA, the Patriot Act and all these new laws, such as the war on drugs and all these black people going to prison is just by chance?  Can you not see the parallels Nazi World war II.

The Jews end up with all the money (The Illuminati)  and as I showed you they are crooks.  They do diabolical things to rule over people, using long term strategies. Meanwhile the German wait to strike.  And when he come out, he comes hard, with Gestapo Troops placed into strategic places to rule over whole populations. Then he arrest those he want to take wealth from and have them killed?

The Illuminati takes the blame for all the world problems, they are caught holding the bag with all the money and we think we were saved from the evil one who played you all along.

However, this time I was up on all that.  If you understand me, you will see the world in a different light, not as a slave but as a ruler.  This world is only ruled by your ignorance of Satan’s lack of power, due to transparency.  I told you I ruled this country since I was about 10 years old and this is what they had planned for you, I know because I designed it for them, so now my hands are all over it. But! If you listen to me all this will be like a joke on a comedy written for Hollywood.



If you sleep too long, my CRIPS know what time it is. You will not see them making scenes and showing their faces in big protest so Satan can profile you as a potential sucker.  You think if you bitch up now and act like you have sense, he will be nicer to you?  He is about to come in with the kill soon. I am talking about a police state a military state like during the Civil War.  I am talking about Martial Law.  Whereby they can say anything they want and disarm whomever they please.  Then what you are going to call on God?

Then what will be my choice?  To continue to play Satans games and really become him, so that you can live. You want me to die so you can live?   No!  I will see the streets filled with blood first. I will never serve Satan. I did the devil’s designing to take his shit, not to be his eternal bitch to be among a bunch of ignorant bitch ass slaves?  Meanwhile the Illuminati and my relationship actually begun with JFK.  President John F. Kennedy was who called on me and like Abraham Lincoln he had to die and it was faked.  The miscalculation was it snapped his neck.  He was froze, when I saw him around 1990, he had skin cancer and I gave him lotion for that.  He is alive today. Long Story,  But it seems he was the Jewish leader who ask me to free his people who are slaves.

To do this, I had to expose darkness. If you cannot see what I have presented to you, through my actions and facts presented, you are not worth saving.  You have not passed the assembly line and Satan the tester has found too many defects of character in you and you cannot be saved, because there is no place for God in you. That is worse than not having any God in you, because you have become so blind that you cannot even see the light of the world.



You cannot see what is happening around you today.  We are in the Battle of Armageddon.  The Nation of Islam declared war on Word Day of Atonement, right in front of the United Nations in New York City. He told his men to sell drugs, I was there and he told them I was Satan who give them that authority.  I wonder if I took over him that day. Jesse Jackson I got to see in Germany and Al Sharpton tried to wire me in a conversation in New York City in front of WBLS, I used ear to ear communications and told him what I wanted him to hear but his wire had nothing. I wonder how he explained that?

The Illuminati is tainted with wealth and can be found very easy by Satan.  The Illuminati are the agents of Satan. He hold on to his money, but is is their money if I say so.  The Nazi’s control through trickknology and not actual resources.  Europe has no natural resources, but have place shackle on the minds of mankind that you all obey him and serve him and give him you shit.  He tells you the price of oil and has none of his own and uses your drugs for medicine, he turns you against your neighbor to keep the world at war.  He is making America act like fools, owing down to him.  All on the ground, begging Satan to be nicer to them. But Satan is about to send in his top military troops to lock you’ll stupid ass Niggas down if you do not wake up.



If you cannot see how the Devil is playing the World and Black America, you are doomed. This is Nazi Germany 2014 in America today.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment